Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super fiesta husky raid

OP LE2 Dynamic113

Is it just me or did super fiesta become unbearable to play. I think husky raid should not have been mixed with fiesta because it totally changed a perfectly good game.at least makeit 90 fiesta and the rest for raid,Put it in action sack.whats next?Infection husky raid.STOP messing with the game. Or i will. Boycott
Unbearable to play how? What has changed for you that's made it unbearable other than the addition of Husky Raid? I mean, I would have liked for Husky Raid and Super Fiesta to stay separated as well since I wanna play either or when I want to play them, not when the system allows me to play them, but other than that, there hasn't been any drastic changes that all of a sudden that makes Super Fiesta an unrecognizable game now.
It's fine?

The only thing is its still possible to have one team have full snipes/rockets (in all variations) and your own team having the 'luck' of only getting SMGs and other light stuff. I'd say make the randomness a bit less random and you're done.
I'm assuming they combined because there weren't enough players to support them separately.
Wel for one, your K/D suffers greatly and the map is greatly limited due to husky raid gametype,only one or 2ways to get to flag.What im trying to say isthat its basically bumrush the flag and dodge fire. Compared to Super fiesta it definitely gets old quick. I feel like it's being forced on me just because Ienjoy fiesta. I will definitely not play it as long as its husky raid.It also sucks having to wait 2 or 3 tries to play your favorite game. Why couldn't they have just left it alone? It was very popular, it didnt need help. Idefinitely play halo less now.Maybe we are getting weened off so we can all jump on infinity coming up.
Wel for one, your K/D suffers greatly and the map is greatly limited due to husky raid gametype,only one or 2ways to get to flag.What im trying to say isthat its basically bumrush the flag and dodge fire.
Only one way to get the flag..... That IS the point of that game type pure chaos with a little bit of luck. Also if your truly worried about K/D, SF probably shouldn't be your main game type and if making a change to one game playlist causes you to stop playing the game altogether. Then you have a very narrow view of what Halo multiplayer can offer. Just my opinion.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ZombieP1ow wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So everyone who likes slayer and dislikes objective games is dumb? I honestly hope you don't buy Infinite, so we don't have to listen to you whine. Poor show.
Unbearable to play how? What has changed for you that's made it unbearable other than the addition of Husky Raid? I mean, I would have liked for Husky Raid and Super Fiesta to stay separated as well since I wanna play either or when I want to play them, not when the system allows me to play them, but other than that, there hasn't been any drastic changes that all of a sudden that makes Super Fiesta an unrecognizable game now.
The problem for me is that I can’t even get a match of Husky. I just get slayer game after slayer game after slayer game. I want to play Husky, so I que. Play through around 5 slayer games until 1 Husky match. It feels like the actual Jesus Christ has blessed me when I play it, only to find it’s a match with some sweaty faction and then I proceed to play through more slayer. I think what’d make it better is if it’s a slayer then husky rotation so you know what you’re gonna be playing. I know that’s a lot, but still it’s just a suggestion instead of rolling the dice for the 10th time hoping it’ll land on the side you want it to.