Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super Fiesta is ruined.

OP RaveningShadow

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
What happened to Super Fiesta? Why is it only four players now? Setting the score to win at 50 and having 4v4 is unbalanced. Meta Raid is unbalanced because if one person leaves, one team has the greater advantage. The servers now take more time to load and find one more player to fill the team. It's not right, and its the worst modification someone could do to Fiesta. Why would they ever combine regular Super Fiesta and Super Fiesta Meta Raid? They were fine as their own playlists. The only thing that would've been awesome would be bringing back Hardcore Super Fiesta. This is wrong. It was the only good thing left in Halo 5. Everytime I try to play this so-called Super Fiesta Party the servers crash when they can't find one more person. What the h***, man?
4 vs 4 is unbalanced? 343 merged the playlists because there is a lot of playlists, actuallly they announced that they will reduce even more the playlists for a more concentrated population
What happened to Super Fiesta? Why is it only four players now? Setting the score to win at 50 and having 4v4 is unbalanced. Meta Raid is unbalanced because if one person leaves, one team has the greater advantage. The servers now take more time to load and find one more player to fill the team. It's not right, and its the worst modification someone could do to Fiesta. Why would they ever combine regular Super Fiesta and Super Fiesta Meta Raid? They were fine as their own playlists. The only thing that would've been awesome would be bringing back Hardcore Super Fiesta. This is wrong. It was the only good thing left in Halo 5. Everytime I try to play this so-called Super Fiesta Party the servers crash when they can't find one more person. What the h***, man?
It’s not that bad tbh, whenever I play, if somebody leaves you can still pull through. Though, I still think the CTF mode should’ve stayed separate from this party game mode so we could have the 5v5 slayer mode and the 4v4 CTF mode. On the other hand, since they were needing to consolidate modes, you can kind of see the reasoning. In my opinion they should’ve just had a 5v5 CTF mode or 5v5 slayer mode in it instead.
Spry123 wrote:
It’s not that bad tbh, whenever I play, if somebody leaves you can still pull through. Though, I still think the CTF mode should’ve stayed separate from this party game mode so we could have the 5v5 slayer mode and the 4v4 CTF mode. On the other hand, since they were needing to consolidate modes, you can kind of see the reasoning. In my opinion they should’ve just had a 5v5 CTF mode or 5v5 slayer mode in it instead.
Or bumped the Super Party Fiesta playlist up to 5v5 to accomodate for Husky Raid.

Kinda wish they included the games from Holiday Fiesta in it though. Those low-grav games were p'fun.
Sylxeria wrote:
Spry123 wrote:
Or bumped the Super Party Fiesta playlist up to 5v5 to accomodate for Husky Raid.

Kinda wish they included the games from Holiday Fiesta in it though. Those low-grav games were p'fun.
I’d love to see low-grav snipers come back in the superfiesta party they added. I personally am a big fan of that. The party mode still sucks, but if they gave us a 10 player lobby and low-grav modes, I think more players would play it. They could just fuse the CTF into the Holiday modes and let you able to play Oddball, Strongholds, CTF, Slayer, SWAT, Low-Grav, etc. Honestly if 343 wants to make our experience great like they say, they should let us run wild in a fiesta mode and let us have a great experience.
I think the problem is 4v4 fiesta up to 50 kills, was fun originally when super fiesta was originally a rotational playlist, but now that we've gotten so used to 5v5 fiesta up to 75, these games DRAG. It's not even funny, some maps are pretty big too (some of the forge maps in particular) Husky raid is still the same at least, but this is NOT what we should've gotten, Holiday Fiesta's modes definitely should've been thrown into here as well as making it 5v5, despite the crap it might cause for husky raid.
Yes i agree no ones playing super fiesta because theres stupid weird fiesta game types atm - Pls change it back asap
To me, this party mode is my favorite mode aside from WZ Assault. I do agree that they should change super fiesta back to how it use to be. This 4v4 first to 50 kills feels wrong for super fiesta.
Super fiesta is 4v4 now the way it should have always been from the start!! Heck maybe I should put H5 on my Xbox again and start playing... It's about time they are getting it right. To bad it's more likely to little to late just like MCC to bring the players back.
LethalQ wrote:
To bad it's more likely to little to late just like MCC to bring the players back.
At this point I feel some of us might just be burned out of Halo in general. I mean me personally I'll pop back into the MCC every now and then, limiting it to CE, H2A, 4, and Reach but after a few games I just feel.... Winded. I don't know why, I just do. I'll hop back over to HW2 or Halo 5 and it's the same - a few games and I'm just not in the mood anymore.

Maybe it's just some passing feeling, but I find myself playing smaller amounts of the games lately. So I'm really more looking forward to seeing what Infinite's going to bring us than waiting to see what might be done with MCC/5/HW2 at this stage in their lives.
There was no balance to begin with in Super Fiesta. The only thing that has changed is that Husky Raid is now in the mix and it's a 4v4 playlist. I will admit that I prefer the 5v5 Super Fiesta Slayer. The chaos was something I thrive off of. Now that it's 4v4, things have slowed down considerably.
You're absolutely correct about the wait time and the crashes. I have all newly upgraded equipment and I never had these issues until they merged husky raid with super fiesta. Plese separate them 343I.
Concentrate players?!?! No! It's going to make people leave Halo 5. So many of my friends are talking about uninstalling the game. I keep begging them not to. Halo 5 designers/administrators... Fix this before you have no one left to play your game!!!
Concentrate players?!?! No! It's going to make people leave Halo 5. So many of my friends are talking about uninstalling the game. I keep begging them not to. Halo 5 designers/administrators... Fix this before you have no one left to play your game!!!
Nothing but sweaty pistol matches with an occasional power weapon. Playlist is absolutely garbage.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Plus it has capture the flag as a game-type. Super Fiesta and Castle wars were the only thing left I would actually play. All the other playlist are too sweaty. I just want to relax in a game instead of worrying about getting a flag or getting spawn killed the entire game.
Agreed! I really do miss the 75 kills, with 50 kills the match ends way too soon!
Fiesta party sucks! Bring back regular super fiesta! 4v4 is just nonsense.. it's not even worth playing..
As far as game population goes, there was probably an increase with the addition of game pass. People went back to MCC with Reach. The combination of these playlist could always result in splitting back into separate parts.
At it's core Super fiesta is supposed to be a game mode in which you can hop on, play for a while, with your friends or without, and most importantly, have fun. I personally don't know why they decided to change up the player count, score to win, etc, they had a good gamemode that you could just play whenever and chill. It's confusing to me as to why they restricted the amount of people in a game or made it rotate pretty much every other game from the regular slayer gamemode to husky raid, in my opinion they should've just kept them separate as they were originally, a player could easily change the gamemode to another if they got tired of one. I hate having to choose one of my friends or siblings to add to the fireteam if we want to play super fiesta now and making somebody have to wait to party up to play. A simple way to fix the situation would be to put it back to the way it was, with husky raid and super fiesta being alternative gamemodes so people can choose freely between one or the other.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3