Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super fiesta NEEDS to be a permanent playlist!

OP Tazmun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
The title says it all really...
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Super first all the way!
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
I agree entirely, it's the only arena mode worth playing but it needs custom games support too because the maps we get in matchmaking are, to put it nicely, trash.
I don't know why it isnt, but we're still waiting for action sake so I guess this wouldn't be to far fetched.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
It's back? Yeah!
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
what is super first? and why do you want it to be a permanent playlist?
I really wish it was permanent, it's about the only arena playlist i have fun in
Super first??? I'm guessing you mean fiesta.... No, there are a lot of other playlist that should be permanent before this. To me Team Objective and Social 4-4 Slayer should all be before this. Fiesta and Action sack are good to play every now and then, but that's it. If they want to make an action sack playlist and put fiesta in with it, then i'm ok with that.
Haha I just realised my mistake, quickly corrected XD sorry about the confusion guys
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Yes I totally agree we need a permanent social playlist that is fun and doesn't pressure you to compete (excluding Infection because it seems like it is a permanent now).
I think it should, but SUPER FIESTA should really just be varients only, kinda sucks having a stock weapon when people have whiplash and the answer varients
I think it should, but SUPER FIESTA should really just be varients only, kinda sucks having a stock weapon when people have whiplash and the answer varients
Yes definitely because I have had many situations were they have really good power weapons and I only have loadout weapons:(
Also feel like the answer should get banned on the fiesta, ITS TOO UNBALANCED, people get 7 kills in a row with that bloody thing.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Go Play Warzone ya shlub!
Quit making Halo.. a Call of Duty skillset kind of game.
fiesta is fun
Agreed. I really enjoy this game type and would like it to stick around.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Go Play Warzone ya shlub!
Quit making Halo.. a Call of Duty skillset kind of game.
It already is.
Also feel like the answer should get banned on the fiesta, ITS TOO UNBALANCED, people get 7 kills in a row with that bloody thing.
Wait, the answer is in super Fiesta? I can't even seem to find it in forge, just the base saw and the req saw with extra mag size
Wait, the answer is in super Fiesta? I can't even seem to find it in forge, just the base saw and the req saw with extra mag size
All the weapons except the halo 2 beam rifles
gio206 wrote:
All the weapons except the halo 2 beam rifles
Odd. Because Forge is missing easily 40% of the req weapons/ vehicles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6