Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super fiesta NEEDS to be a permanent playlist!

OP Tazmun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
It definitely needs to be permanent.
Fiesta is so good man, it would suck if they took it away.
Na na na na, what we need is a party playlist
(including Fiesta)
I have loads of fun on fiesta, the should totally keep it as a perma.
This playlist is pure garbage. Quite possibly the worst playlist I've ever played. What this game needs is social slayer/objective modes
gio206 wrote:
Also feel like the answer should get banned on the fiesta, ITS TOO UNBALANCED, people get 7 kills in a row with that bloody thing.
Wait, the answer is in super Fiesta? I can't even seem to find it in forge, just the base saw and the req saw with extra mag size
All the weapons except the halo 2 beam rifles
Odd. Because Forge is missing easily 40% of the req weapons/ vehicles.
Tom French head of forge team said there slowly adding them all there working on it
Agreed. I usually do pretty well on the SF playlist. I'm really digging the Blood of Suban and Razor's Edge. Those things are beast! I love being able to play with those ultra rare and legendary weapons over and over without having to spend any req cards. And today I got 5 headshots at the very beginning of a round on Truth because it spawned me with a sniper rifle lol. Moments that that are rare for me, so I savor them. I stinkin' love super fiesta!
gio206 wrote:
Also feel like the answer should get banned on the fiesta, ITS TOO UNBALANCED, people get 7 kills in a row with that bloody thing.
Wait, the answer is in super Fiesta? I can't even seem to find it in forge, just the base saw and the req saw with extra mag size
All the weapons except the halo 2 beam rifles
Odd. Because Forge is missing easily 40% of the req weapons/ vehicles.
I think he means all weapons but the H2 Beam Rifle (and plasma rifle BTW) are in fiesta. Tom French said they wanted to get the tier-one REQs into Forge then they'll work on getting the rest in

Tazmun wrote:
The title says it all really...
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Go Play Warzone ya shlub!
Quit making Halo.. a Call of Duty skillset kind of game.
Quit thinking Halo has to be competitive all the time.
Plentymoni wrote:
This playlist is pure garbage. Quite possibly the worst playlist I've ever played. What this game needs is social slayer/objective modes
I hate objective but to each his own
Yeah I think it would great new playlist to just mess around and try out new weapons
Yasssss
I had a Fiesta game where a guy died once but he had 21 kills. All with the answer... how do you get 21 kills in 2 lives with the same weapon?
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
I approve of this message.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
It already is.
Give me 3-5 reasons why Halo plays like CoD?
If it was on every month or so then heck yeah. But if it was permanent, then it would go too stale like warzone turbo: it's fun, but it gets boring after a week of realising that level 20's are flying around in banshee ultras because they spent all there money on packs
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
It already is.
1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
5. You can only hold two guns at a time
I couldn't agree more, but...... Is anyone else patiently waiting for a ranked team snipers playlist. You know, the playlist that has been in just about every other halo title. 343??????????
lol no i'm still waiting for oddball playlist
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

It already is.

1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
5. You can only hold two guns at a time
I'm pretty sure we're limited to carry 2 guns since Halo: CE unless u meant dual wielding which was not present since Reach
Either have this entirely or implement action sac with this included in it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6