Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super fiesta NEEDS to be a permanent playlist!

OP Tazmun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I would rather have action sack be permanent with super fiesta in it.
Tazmun wrote:
The title says it all really...
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Yeah, its really been the only thing I have been playing lately lol...
We should have a playlist with Arena Breakout, Fiesta, Super Fiesta, Multi-Team, and Shotty Snipers. That would be perfect.
Really, I'm playing super fiesta cause I need my SPNKr, Splaser, and Binary commendations. So it's helped quite a bit with that.
How long is it going to be available? I'd like to wrap up the last of my weapon commendations. Just Binary Rifle, Spartan Laser, and Incineration Cannon left.
I agree with Taznum!
Just dont make it ranked because you basically going to rank for who has the best luck in the end, which is not fun..
But a social Fiesta wold be great.
S1erra107 wrote:
We should have a playlist with Arena Breakout, Fiesta, Super Fiesta, Multi-Team, and Shotty Snipers. That would be perfect.
Really, I'm playing super fiesta cause I need my SPNKr, Splaser, and Binary commendations. So it's helped quite a bit with that.
Oddball and KOTH
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Go Play Warzone ya shlub!
Quit making Halo.. a Call of Duty skillset kind of game.
It already is.
Give me 3-5 reasons why Halo plays like CoD?
Reason 1: Most weapons, even non-power weapons are insta-kills now

Reason 2: Maps are way too small and cramped, increasing the chances of spawning near an enemy instead of a teammate.

Reason3: Microstransactions, lol no. But seriously here's my real answer: Repetitive gameplay and lack of varying gamemodes.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Agreed! make it permanent! I love it.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
It already is.
Reason 1: Most weapons, even non-power weapons are insta-kills now

Reason 2: Maps are way too small and cramped, increasing the chances of spawning near an enemy instead of a teammate.

Reason3: Microstransactions, lol no. But seriously here's my real answer: Repetitive gameplay and lack of varying gamemodes.
1: um, no, load out weapons and basic Promethean and Covenant weapons are far from 1 -Yoink- and have similar TTKs as previous games.
2: still not as bad as Nuketown
3: to an extent you are right
It is the most fun playlist I have played in a long time.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
I agree
Just put it and a lot of the other weekly playlists in an action sack. Boom problem solved
It keeps people logging back on to H5 for it. If it was permanent it would less special
Also feel like the answer should get banned on the fiesta, ITS TOO UNBALANCED, people get 7 kills in a row with that bloody thing.
Try blowing their heads off with a sniper or something. It's fiesta. Part of the challenge is making due with what you've got until you get that ULTIMATE WEAPON!!!! (only to be spawn killed and cry your eyes out when your next re spawn is a plasma pistol and a boltshot).
Would eventually get boring
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
Dude you are a genius. It would probably be the only arena mode that would get me excited to play the arena modes again.
Cuxp wrote:
Would eventually get boring
Not for me!! I love it!
I get what people are saying when they say it should be part of a bigger playlist and I agree, but I also think if they did that then the bigger playlist should have sub categories so you can either pick a specific gametype to play or have a feature to set it to random search so you don't know what game type you get like classic action sack, and I don't get why people hate it so much, its all about luck, yeah you may spawn with crappy weapons or you could spawn with a mythic and own, that's the whole fun part of it, and Halo needs to be fun, I'm not that much of a competitive gamer, I prefer to have fun when I play a game because that's the main intention of playing in the first place, to me at least
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

It already is.

1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
5. You can only hold two guns at a time
I'm pretty sure we're limited to carry 2 guns since Halo: CE unless u meant dual wielding which was not present since Reach
1.Sprint
2.thrust
3.fast paced action
4.turning Halo weapons into pretty much modern day style weapons
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6