Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super fiesta NEEDS to be a permanent playlist!

OP Tazmun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Tazmun wrote:
The title says it all really...
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

Go Play Warzone ya shlub!
Quit making Halo.. a Call of Duty skillset kind of game.

It already is.

Give me 3-5 reasons why Halo plays like CoD?
1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
5. You can only hold two guns at a time
I'm pretty sure we're limited to carry 2 guns since Halo: CE unless u meant dual wielding which was not present since Reach
1.Sprint
2.thrust
3.fast paced action
4.turning Halo weapons into pretty much modern day style weapons
CoD didn't invent Sprint
Halo has had the thruster pack since Reach only it was called Evade and the thruster pack was an official AA in Halo 4
Have you played CE?
What?
Yes, i agree.
Agree
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

It already is.

1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
I'm pretty sure we're limited to carry 2 guns since Halo: CE unless u meant dual wielding which was not present since Reach
1.Sprint
2.thrust
3.fast paced action
CoD didn't invent Sprint
Halo has had the thruster pack since Reach only it was called Evade and the thruster pack was an official AA in Halo 4
Have you played CE?
What?
Yes but they had it before halo
yes but reach isn't considered a classic halo
Yes when it first came out and I still do but that is not as fast paced as Halo 5
They are changing designs of weapons now to look more modern and like you could make one right now like for example the rocket launcher
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
It already is.
Reason 1: Most weapons, even non-power weapons are insta-kills now

Reason 2: Maps are way too small and cramped, increasing the chances of spawning near an enemy instead of a teammate.

Reason3: Microstransactions, lol no. But seriously here's my real answer: Repetitive gameplay and lack of varying gamemodes.
Thank you for not being a Halo casual in this community nowadays that's all there is.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

It already is.

1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
1.Sprint
2.thrust
3.fast paced action
CoD didn't invent Sprint
Have you played CE?
What?
Yes when it first came out and I still do but that is not as fast paced as Halo 5
They are changing designs of weapons now to look more modern and like you could make one right now like for example the rocket launcher
And then they brought the SPNKR, a very impractical design I might add, back.
I agree.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

It already is.

1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
1.Sprint
2.thrust
3.fast paced action
CoD didn't invent Sprint
Have you played CE?
What?
And then they brought the SPNKR, a very impractical design I might add, back.
Ya but they should have known not to remove it in the first place because they should have known a lot of people would have been upset about it. I'm done taking this into a different subject though before it gets out of hand.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

It already is.

1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
Well both because you can dual wield in cod and you carry 2 weapons
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist
It already is.
Reason 1: Most weapons, even non-power weapons are insta-kills now

Reason 2: Maps are way too small and cramped, increasing the chances of spawning near an enemy instead of a teammate.

Reason3: Microstransactions, lol no. But seriously here's my real answer: Repetitive gameplay and lack of varying gamemodes.
Thank you for not being a Halo casual in this community nowadays that's all there is.
Well I am a casual, but I play matchmaking to unlock armor, and I feel 343i needs to be called out on some of this stuff.
Tazmun wrote:
Who else agrees with me?
It's such a fun playlist

It already is.

1. Sprint
2. Sprint
3. Sprint
4. Sprint
Well both because you can dual wield in cod and you carry 2 weapons
Dual wielding was only in 2 and 3 it stopped in ODST and didn't come back with Reach.
Super first??? I'm guessing you mean fiesta.... No, there are a lot of other playlist that should be permanent before this. To me Team Objective and Social 4-4 Slayer should all be before this. Fiesta and Action sack are good to play every now and then, but that's it. If they want to make an action sack playlist and put fiesta in with it, then i'm ok with that.
What it needs to be is Fiesta and Super Fiesta are both part of the action sack playlist, but Super Feista doesn't show up as often as Fiesta, keeping it still special and without killing regular Fiesta entirely.

P.S. I must note that it should NOT be one in 50 games. That's just frustrating. You should be garunteed one Super Fiesta every 10 matchmaked games.
I could see super fiesta in custom games but not a permanent playlist.
It would just be a down fall for req packs and power weapons.
But it could be in custom games.
I'd prefer it in custom games, 343i's maps are not nearly big enough to properly support Super Fiesta, not to mention the god awful spawn system in this game.
Yeah I played it extremely fun
I just played a round and it was fun.
I was away and missed out on the first time they featured Super Fiesta. So I have been asking for it for awhile now and to have it back is awesome and I'm glad they listened to us. But I quickly get bored of it and now I only play it to boost certain weapon commendations.
Super Fiesta is great for commendations
In Arena you barely get to use power weapons and there are people who want to be able to use power weapons on arena and not have to go to Warzone to be able to use those special power weapons.
It's fun and all... But bloody hell should The Answer be relegated to WZ, and WZFF. It's so broken in Fiesta, and I guess that's the point since it's supposed to be chaotic. When a weapon can lend you 7 or more kills with ease, and single handily turn the tables of a match... That's kind of an issue.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6