Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Super fiesta NEEDS to be a permanent playlist!

OP Tazmun

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
It should at least be part of the action sack playlist
We can dream. With Infected and Grifball being a staple in Halo now, they have a lobby just for those games pinned to Arena. I wish Super Fiesta was the same, as it is fun to randomly spawn with powerful weapons without using a req and fear dying instantly and losing it.
oh my god make super fiesta it's own permanent playlist please 343. not in action sack. Just it's own playlist. I don't care if people get bored of it. I'll still play it. If doubles can become permanent I'm sure super fiesta can to. The other halo games had more playlists than this halo
Separate playlist or action sack, either is fine with me
Its a real shame we've lost Super Fiesta again. Playlist is a ton fun. Hope it comes back and for good. Very least it should be in Action Sack.
Because of all the REQ's being added in forge in the next update. It will now be available in custom games so you can play with your friends.
I loved super fiesta so I totally agree!
110% agree with this. I really got into Super Fiesta and was abit gutted there wasn't a ranking system. And then when i flicked on for my daily Halo fix. BAM! No super fiesta :( I was gutted.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6