They need to fix the random gen rate for it's completely one sided and it's rediculas
How can one fix something that is random?
I don't think it's 100% random with all weapons having an equal chance. I feel like it is like taking 2 uncommon random weapon cards at once. Usually, you end up with something that is moderately powerful yet is not extremely rare.
I don't think it's 100% random with all weapons having an equal chance. I feel like it is like taking 2 uncommon random weapon cards at once. Usually, you end up with something that is moderately powerful yet is not extremely rare.
#true
True but I feel like you get some rare weapons more than others, usually the most recent weapons that were released, like I get a lot of grenade launchers and rockets. Not too many snipers or loadout weapons and very rarely get a mythic, and when I do its usually a prime or a gavel.
I play a lot of fiesta and it seems random to me. But people tend to remember the bad stuff more so than good stuff so of course it always seems like you get the bad stuff.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
hmm i halvent experienced this problem, but i think that the way it works is the worse your doing the better guns you get, so if you spawn and get multiple deaths with no kills the better your weapons will be evreytime you spawn.
They need to fix the random gen rate for it's completely one sided and it's rediculas
Nothing needs to be fixed for Super Fiesta. It plays well, and everyone gets games of bad luck where you might not spawn with many of the amazing weapons, but have some skill and use your grenades and you can just take them off the enemy players. Hell, or wait for that one teammate to die.
I just pick up the better weapons off of other players when they die.
It's random. Skill can only take you so far in a gamemode like Fiesta. It's not meant to be balanced.

I never go into Fiesta expecting to win. I know very well that my entire team could spawn with magnums and the entire enemy team could spawn with Prophet's Bane and Nornfangs.

It's the most relaxed game we have. So relax.
I've always wondered if MMR is the only factor in determining who you'll match with or if the randomly selected weapons also have a small factor in that as well with them being not so random. The game isn't going to give you a 100% win rate so with some games you're going to get lesser skilled teammates, but I think the weapons you get also might play a tiny role in that as well. If you're on a big win streak for example, the game could give you a higher percentage of lower REQ's instead of rare - mythic ones.
LethalQ wrote:
I play a lot of fiesta and it seems random to me. But people tend to remember the bad stuff more so than good stuff so of course it always seems like you get the bad stuff.
This is very true and something I feel a lot of people don't realize. I think there's nothing wrong with the random weapons.
It is definitely random. I have had games where i get snipes/rockets/incin canons almost every life. Then there are other games where i'm getting plasma pistols all day.

The one thing people need to remember is that in the "random" category, the bayonet weapons are above the sniper weapons as far as rarity goes. We just forget that some of the higher REQ level weapons are not great (REQ level 8 Bayonet AR) while some of the lower REQ level weapons (Rocket and Incin canon are only REQ level 5). This is why it seems like you aren't always getting great weapons even though the rarity equals out over time.

Just remember this: You cannot judge Super Fiesta as a whole based off 5 games.

Happy Gaming!!
I don’t believe it is 100% random, I feel like the rarity of the weapon you are using is taken into account. By that I mean I feel like legendary req weapons are still read as rarer than common weapons, so there are less chances of you getting legendaries. It also kinda feels like certifications have an effect on what weapons you will get, even though those are for warzone.
On numerous occasions I've had assault rifles/plasma pistols and other load out weapons 3 times in a row when the enemy all had rockets. All of them. Just yesterday at the start I spawned with a storm rifle and plasma pistol, died to a grenade launcher, spawned with a storm rifle and a carbine, died to a fuel rod, spawned with a carbine and plasma pistol. RNGesus hates me
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I've always wondered if MMR is the only factor in determining who you'll match with or if the randomly selected weapons also have a small factor in that as well with them being not so random. The game isn't going to give you a 100% win rate so with some games you're going to get lesser skilled teammates, but I think the weapons you get also might play a tiny role in that as well. If you're on a big win streak for example, the game could give you a higher percentage of lower REQ's instead of rare - mythic ones.
Yea I have noticed the games where I get better weapons my teammates aren't usually too great soo it's almost just up to me to try and win. Then if I have good teammates I seem to just get really bad stuff like bolt shots, pistols, SMG etc. Guess I have bad luck but it's something I noticed