2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 23
I don't agree with removing it, I just don't think the emp should be able to stun every vehicle , look at it this way, the emp can't take down a covenant ship, so why can it take down a tank, if all grunts used the emp the marines would be -Yoinked!-, should only be able to stun ghosts, mongooses and banshees and warthogs, not the rest
God no! If that was the case then a lot of people would have no chance to defeat them. I refer you my last post on this thread how to possibly balance this. In addition to that, perhaps they could add an armor mod like wheelman or something along those lines.
Or maybe the third level could EMP all vehicles.1st and 2nd level SHOULD not be able to EMP all vehicles due to a short amount of REQ level it needs.The !st level should be able to EMP ghosts,mongooses,warthogs and gungooses.2nd level should be able EMP Some banshees and some wraiths and some scorpions.3rd should be able to EMP all vehicles.
I like the plasma pistols. they are great for noob combos and should be kept in.Maybe they shouldn't be able to disable the big vehicles but maybe only ghosts,hogs, and mongoose
Don't go alone. All vehicles require a support group to work effectively. The PP isn't the problem, your gameplay is. Find a team that's going to back you up and you'll be killstreaking consistently.
I definitely like the idea of upgraded plasma pistols having better emp instead of one kills all.
Please take the Halo rings out of Halo. They are too overpowered.
I like this guy!
Techarch 1 wrote:
I know there are other problems with the vehicles. I'm just saying that PPs are a little too much considering how easy everything is the reach and jack. I also said that legendary vehicles could be immune to EMP. I hate getting EMP'd with a 2 sphere req when I just called in a legend. 343 could add it to the vehicle description... "Experimental anti-EMP energy shield..." something.
Would you you like promo grenades removed to?

mabey the battle riffle because it restricts map movement and makes walking redundant.

or add back armore lock because people get destroyed by a Brocken splatter system.

I dont support changing the game. Especially an asset like the plasma pistol. I recomend to compensate one req in a bad situation for a counter attack or counter req. Good day sir
Please take Flipyap out of halo, he is too.... What's that? I killed Flipyap? Oh. Well Nevermind.
Also I forgot.In BTB,no make it Arena the 1st level plasma pistol should EMP all vehicles due to the fact that Warzone weapon variants aren't in Arena.That is half the reason I want Warzone weapon variants in Arena
Techarch 1 wrote:
Plasma Pistols (PP) were introduced into Halo as a means of disabling vehicles due to the slow movement speed of the classic Spartans. Now, the H5 Spartans are much faster using sprint, thruster, ground pound, and clanber. In H5, it is hard to stay alive in vehicles. I have seen people pass up Warhogs, whereas, they use to be flocked to. I, on multiple occasions, have taken out two scorpions and a wrath back to back. Due to a single Spartan having the ability to challenge legendary vehicles, which should not be the case, I feel as though the PP should be removed. It no longer has a purpose other than cause an annoyance. I have multiple Phaetons saved up because every time I use one I may get 10 kills then EMP'd down. I will then be shot repeatedly until I get jacked. I have 200+ scorpions that I never use because I tend to have more impressive kill streaks on foot. This used to never be the case. Vehicles are no longer fun. I feel as though vehicles would be more popular if 343 would remove PPs, or at least make legendary vehicles immune to them. No legendary req should ever be taken out by a req that cost 2 spheres. WTF please. I wouldn't fear using one of my 80+ Mantis' if I weren't being shot by PPs ever single time I use one.
why does this exist lol its been in halo since ce so that is like taking off the AR or even grunts
No weapon should be removed
here's a tip, play smarter. 😎
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! Stop asking for things removed from the game.
It happens daily. Unfortunately.
I use plasma pistol a lot so I say no
Yes, let's remove a classic weapon from the early 200 to 2016, such a smart idea.
Yeah but halo without PP is just not halo anymore
Nooga wrote:
Zemidek wrote:
How many people do you see walking around Warzone carrying a plasma pistol. None.
They see a vehicle and get one, just as if you'd see one, you'd get one. Simple counter strategy.
I do it from time to time. Granted, im going for noob shot medals instead of vehicles lol.
Yeah I've seen one or two from time to time but I rarely see plasma pistols being pulled out unless vehicles start popping out.
Techarch 1 wrote:
Plasma Pistols (PP) were introduced into Halo as a means of disabling vehicles due to the slow movement speed of the classic Spartans. Now, the H5 Spartans are much faster using sprint, thruster, ground pound, and clanber. In H5, it is hard to stay alive in vehicles. I have seen people pass up Warhogs, whereas, they use to be flocked to. I, on multiple occasions, have taken out two scorpions and a wrath back to back. Due to a single Spartan having the ability to challenge legendary vehicles, which should not be the case, I feel as though the PP should be removed. It no longer has a purpose other than cause an annoyance. I have multiple Phaetons saved up because every time I use one I may get 10 kills then EMP'd down. I will then be shot repeatedly until I get jacked. I have 200+ scorpions that I never use because I tend to have more impressive kill streaks on foot. This used to never be the case. Vehicles are no longer fun. I feel as though vehicles would be more popular if 343 would remove PPs, or at least make legendary vehicles immune to them. No legendary req should ever be taken out by a req that cost 2 spheres. WTF please. I wouldn't fear using one of my 80+ Mantis' if I weren't being shot by PPs ever single time I use one.
why does this exist lol its been in halo since ce so that is like taking off the AR or even grunts
This^ people with no knowledge and just saying what others say. You couldn't emp a vehicle in halo CE. Or halo 2. Don't just say things. Educate yourself before throwing out "facts"
Nothing is more satisfying than sniping a scorpion with Void's Tear until all your ammo is gone and watching the driver of it have a panic attack. If you remove the plasma pistol then you remove all joy from the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 23