Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Takes a long time to find a match

OP natmish

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What countries are all you people from?
I'm from Australia, I started having these issues of long wait times about a month ago. If I'm playing by myself, it's a very long wait, if I get a game at all. If I'm playing with my American friends, we get a game straight away.
I mostly play super fiesta, big team super fiesta and huskie raid.
I'm from Israel and I started having the problem the same time as you.
I don't know if it would be easier to find a game with american players because I always play alone.
Yeah... sometimes not many people are playing. If you play with a group then that could reduce wait time. You could try setting your search perimeter to expanded. If you can't find a game, then just try another gamemode.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I know it's bad when I can't find any games in Super Fiesta.
I hear that.
I think 343 should create more incentive for people to keep playing the game long term. Imo it only really gets good once you know all the maps and have really gotten to know the game. But most people play it for a little bit and then leave and never look back. Population tends to plummet after the first year. This may also have to do with 343 not addressing certain issues with the game or not creating new content, expansions or whatever may motivate people to stick with it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2