1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Do people still get offended by tea bagging? What are your thoughts?
Keep it clean.
It's literally just crouching and doesn't effect game play. If somebody does it to me, my respawn timer still goes down, and I still respawn.
Doesn't offend me and it's sad if it offends any one..... I do wish people would only do it if they earned it by pulling off a good kill/play rather than just all the time. Kinda loses it's luster so to speak when some just do it all the time.
If someone gets offended by teabagging, it makes it all the more entertaining.
I'd take tea bagging over Fortnite dancing any day of the week lol
It's a needlessly childish act. I basically go "Whatever. Moving on."

But if I wanted to get really harsh, this kind of behavior reflects a bit of the player's real-world personality. Taking some words I've learned recently, "the decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you are. You cannot hide from yourself."
I honestly don't mind it. If someone does it to me, I do it right back when I kill them. At the end of the day, it's the equivalent of banter. You're either offended by it or you are not.
I’m not offended by it, but back in the day I would use it to frustrate the enemy team in hopes they would play worse.

Psychological warfare. Lol
Doesn't bother me but I laugh my -Yoink- off when somebody goes to tbag and then gets killed like 2 seconds later. Lol they could have lived longer if they weren't so addicted to necrophilia. For real though, humping a dead body is straight up necrophilia
I find it funny when someone bags me, I bag them back later in the game and then they send me a hate message. If you can't take your own medicine, then don't bag in the first place.
No. I couldn't care less if people T-bag or not. I still do it every once in a while, just for old time's sake.
Tea-bagging is synonymous with Halo. You don't want to do it too often, because you come off as a [keeping it clean] jerk. But it's fine every now and again. It'll just happen back to you.
I'm ok with bagging after an impressive play or kill but if someone is bagging after every cleanup kill I will hunt them down for the rest of the game.
It's funny. If someone does it to me, I do it back.
Been around since Halo 2, most likely people get offended by it is due to it being 2019
Maybe it needs it's own animation, or series of them that can only be obtained through a RNG req system, 343i have really missed the boat on this one having 20 or so more pointless animatiins could really make h5 pop
tuhin94 wrote:
If someone gets offended by teabagging, it makes it all the more entertaining.
Especially when they take time out of their day to message you about it
I only use it for 2 reasons. Firstly to repay someone who's done it to me previously. Secondly, to award the victim of of an impressive kill with a little ball bounce to the head. The best is when you get the whiny message following the game. Still amazing to me how this can hurt so many feelings.
Doesn't bother me but I laugh my -Yoink- off when somebody goes to tbag and then gets killed like 2 seconds later. Lol they could have lived longer if they weren't so addicted to necrophilia. For real though, humping a dead body is straight up necrophilia
It clearly bothers you.

To OP, I only teabag for three reasons.
1. you're a friend, in which case, it's obligatory.
2. You are playing like a sweaty -Yoink--bag.
3. You tea-bagged me for no legitimate reason.
It bothers me just a little. When I re-spawn, I forget about it and move on. I once posted a while back that "tea bagging is nuts".
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2