1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It's seems like a playful "haha come fight me" or "haha I got you" which makes me feel like I'm playing with people.
I think they just turn toxic little kids.
Oh yeah - a dirty out pistol, or a couple of games in a row playing against the same person and losing - you bet I'll Tea Bag
JB Linken wrote:
I’m not offended by it, but back in the day I would use it to frustrate the enemy team in hopes they would play worse.

Psychological warfare. Lol
Same lol
Teabagging physics were definitely top tier in H3.
it definitely makes some people mad....sometimes ill find myself doing it when my team is losing badly in the hopes of making the other team mad and slip up....its a good way to get a nasty message post game haha
I think it's funny... Teabag me and I could care less. Some people don't have any sense of humor and get butt hurt. I don't teabag anyone but it's still funny.
Doesn't bother me but I laugh my -Yoink- off when somebody goes to tbag and then gets killed like 2 seconds later. Lol they could have lived longer if they weren't so addicted to necrophilia. For real though, humping a dead body is straight up necrophilia
It clearly bothers you.

To OP, I only teabag for three reasons.
1. you're a friend, in which case, it's obligatory.
2. You are playing like a sweaty -Yoink--bag.
3. You tea-bagged me for no legitimate reason.
Lol teach me more of your ways of knowing about somebody you know nothing about
Doesn't bother me but I laugh my -Yoink- off when somebody goes to tbag and then gets killed like 2 seconds later. Lol they could have lived longer if they weren't so addicted to necrophilia. For real though, humping a dead body is straight up necrophilia
It clearly bothers you.

You told me plenty about yourself pal. Your entire reply is you griping about teabaggers. It bothers you enough to go through the trouble of making all those complaints and insults, ergo, it clearly bothers you. Care to play again?
The only players I tbag are those that did it to me first while losing 1v1s against me. It's one thing to troll and get the other team's head, but if you're tbagging after killing me via team shooting or power weapons, you're getting bagged the rest of the match. It's easy to tell the difference between the two.
Doesn't bother me. I do hate when they look down on you though.
Most times I don't care and just chuckle.
Some times I feel disrespected and become motivated to return the favor.

That's about it. I don't typically do it myself unless I know the person.
Tea bagging is a natural effect of Halo! It's the same as using a melee when beating someone one-on-one. No offense shown be taken!
It clearly bothers you.

You told me plenty about yourself pal. Your entire reply is you griping about teabaggers. It bothers you enough to go through the trouble of making all those complaints and insults, ergo, it clearly bothers you. Care to play again?
My entire reply with complaints? Huh what complaints are you talking about? Like point out one single complaint I said, for real point out one single complaint I said.

Are you really upset or something? Tell me whats wrong cause clearly something is bothering you to go so far out of your way to complain about literally nothing lol
I don't get offended, but I find it childish when I’m blowing out the other team and they get overly proud they killed me once and teabag lmao
I don't get offended, but I find it childish when I’m blowing out the other team and they get overly proud they killed me once and teabag lmao
Lol, I know what you mean. When I'm having a good game and I haven't died yet I usually last to the next power up/weapon and that's when they kill me and bag. I find it hilarious because I'm usually one shot after fighting someone else.
I do find it questionable when the teabagger's team is down by a bunch and well on the way to losing.

Other than that, have at it.
I do find it questionable when the teabagger's team is down by a bunch and well on the way to losing.

Other than that, have at it.
At that point, it's almost certainly a troll.
It only aggravates me when Person A t-bags me after Person B killed me. All they did was watch me die, no need to celebrate.
Lol, I know what you mean. When I'm having a good game and I haven't died yet I usually last to the next power up/weapon and that's when they kill me and bag. I find it hilarious because I'm usually one shot after fighting someone else.
They’re just salty Lmao
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2