Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Team Arena pistol

OP Hot Chili Fries

So is it just me or is it easier to get a kill with the pistol in Slayer than it is in Arena? Something about the pistol in team Arena just feels like it has less bullet magnetism or something because I constantly miss shots I feel like I would be landing in Slayer or any other mode that doesn't use HCS settings. Does anyone have the official details on this?
So is it just me or is it easier to get a kill with the pistol in Slayer than it is in Arena? Something about the pistol in team Arena just feels like it has less bullet magnetism or something because I constantly miss shots I feel like I would be landing in Slayer or any other mode that doesn't use HCS settings. Does anyone have the official details on this?
So, I'm having the same thing, but in opposite game modes. In Slayer, I screw up my shots but with HCS settings, I do quite well. Maybe just us.
The magnum hasn't been changed. It could be related to the servers that you're getting which could cause higher or lower latency, it could be that your opponents are better causing you to miss more since TA is known for having better players or it could just be in your head. Those would be my guesses since it would have to be something other than the magnum.
People could just be strafing harder :/