1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So i play a fair amount of ranked gamemodes, so I'm no stranger to toxicity, however what I cant stand is consistently matching people who, whenever they're on my team, team kill me every round, or make me 1 shot away from death. This has happened at least 4 times in the past 2 days, could anything at all be done about this?
Not much you can do except to report them or play with a full party.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Not much you can do except to report them or play with a full party.
This.

It sucks that you are getting betrayed, but there is no way to completely prevent that kind of behavior from happening. The best you can do is report those players.
We can only hope that Infinite tracks team damage (not just team kills) and gives you the option to boot once it reaches a certain threshold.
The only time I get killed by people on my own team is when I play FF and some idiot drives around in a Warthog running people over on purpose. I honestly can't remember the last time someone betrayed me in a ranked game. At first I thought it was because you were a low ranked player, and were just having to deal with a bunch of scrubs, then I looked at your stats. I was really shocked; you'd think people playing ranked games at your level would hate losing and wouldn't do ignorant crap like that.

Maybe it's better to be a #PlatinumScrub after all.
The only time I get killed by people on my own team is when I play FF and some idiot drives around in a Warthog running people over on purpose. I honestly can't remember the last time someone betrayed me in a ranked game. At first I thought it was because you were a low ranked player, and were just having to deal with a bunch of scrubs, then I looked at your stats. I was really shocked; you'd think people playing ranked games at your level would hate losing and wouldn't do ignorant crap like that.

Maybe it's better to be a #PlatinumScrub after all.
Well the problem is that my rank doesn't reflect my teammates but then again rank doesn't really matter, and people on the other team are usually the better ranked ones.

2 of the team killers used the excuse " I invited you but you didn't join" even though I was either swing intentionally or playing with friends, and its not as if I have to join them either, yet they still feel the need to team shoot me constantly, making the game a 3v5 in essence.

I will say it is usually lower ranked players that do this, however a few higher ranked ones do too
We can only hope that Infinite tracks team damage (not just team kills) and gives you the option to boot once it reaches a certain threshold.
Me and some friends also had the idea of tracking team damage in a game, where the game would recognise someone throwing, and mitigate a csr loss, so it wouldn't be as unfair and it's a very good idea just hard to execute I guess because of all of the accidental damage thay can be caused.

I also think you should only get 1 team kill before having the option of being kicked, instead of it taking 3 team kills to finally be removed.
Being used to only WZ and Social and recently brand new to Ranked, it's only the other day i realised that team damage existed there ... oops.

To my knowledge i haven't actually betrayed anyone (in 12 games total) or deliberately fired at teammates but there may have had some stray ordnance. So having one team kill might be a bit strict ... accidents do happen.
Me and some friends also had the idea of tracking team damage in a game, where the game would recognise someone throwing, and mitigate a csr loss, so it wouldn't be as unfair and it's a very good idea just hard to execute I guess because of all of the accidental damage thay can be caused.

I also think you should only get 1 team kill before having the option of being kicked, instead of it taking 3 team kills to finally be removed.
That's a bit harsh. You don't wanna turn people away from the game.

So if your team is getting smashed rather than quit or going afk , betray team mate get kicked . Sounds like a plan
omarlotrc wrote:

At the moment you get 2 free team kills which is clear that people make, personally I believe you should only get 1 free one but then again accidents do happen, it's just an annoying that people intentionally go out of their way to do

So if your team is getting smashed rather than quit or going afk , betray team mate get kicked . Sounds like a plan
Lmao could work. Let us know how it goes

Lmao could work. Let us know how it goes
I'm just not good enough to get 3 betrayals to get kicked , so they'd have to make just one even then it would be a lucky grenade
omarlotrc wrote:

At the moment you get 2 free team kills which is clear that people make, personally I believe you should only get 1 free one but then again accidents do happen, it's just an annoying that people intentionally go out of their way to do
Yeah, it is annoying. I wish there were a more efficient way to track purposeful betrayers.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

Yeah, it is annoying. I wish there were a more efficient way to track purposeful betrayers.
We'll just have to hope that infinite tracks some form of team damage
I've encountered two betrayers in ranked over the last couple days. I let them betray me and then I booted them from the game. Hopefully, they got a ban for it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I've encountered two betrayers in ranked over the last couple days. I let them betray me and then I booted them from the game. Hopefully, they got a ban for it.
Is it really that frequent on Halo 5? I haven't played in a while.
it happens a lot in team arena specifically often this players are under plat 3
GYS GHOST wrote:
it happens a lot in team arena specifically often this players are under plat 3
That's a good average rank of what it is for me, happens a lot in elimination too
omarlotrc wrote:
Is it really that frequent on Halo 5? I haven't played in a while.
Not in my experience, but I only play a few playlists.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2