Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Teammates Spartan Charging Eachother needs to stop

OP Wanlessboy

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I am getting very frustrated because in about every 3 games I play I am being Spartan Charged by a teammate and it causes me to die either from the enemy or falling off a cliff on the map. You need to either make it impossible for teammates to Spartan Charge each other or somehow penalize that person who Spartan Charges a teammate. It's getting very old very fast and it's causing me to not want to play online anymore.
Playlist?
Just another reason why Spartan charge is literally the worst thing ever to be added in any halo game ever. It's even worse than armour lock.
Yh I know man, Spartan charging and ground pounding idiots are really frustrating...what's worse is them running you over and actually killing you in warzone
I generally like the new AA apart from Spartan charge. What made me laugh was a game of wazone where i had the increased shields mod and someone with speed boost SC me and clearly expected me to die which i didnt and so they just stood their dumbfounded until i killed them.
Nope, it's funny. Heaven forbid people having fun in a video game.
Had a guy attempt to charge me out into the pillbox on Apex but I noticed there was a guy with a hammer waiting, boosted back and then spartan charged that guy through the barrier into the waiting hammer... he spawned again and just started chasing me, shooting and meleeing, I just stood still and started tea bagging whilst cracking up.
Just another reason why Spartan charge is literally the worst thing ever to be added in any halo game ever. It's even worse than armour lock.
And somehow here we are, with people thinking half the community has some sort of unnatural aversion to change.

Is it not ironic how minor something like Spartan Charge seems on paper? It makes infinitely more sense contextually than Ground pound, and all it professes to be is a powerful situational melee attack, yet it breaks a good -yoinking- 50% of the game's short range encounters because it deals more damage than using your weapon. You are almost guaranteed to be Sprinting, and Spartan Charge is guaranteed to be ready. There is simply more reward than risk. Ground pound, for how little sense it makes, still manages to reward more situational tactics. Sometimes little changes are just far more powerful than big ones.
Hell no i live from sparten charging my teammates :D well at least in a safe zone or to make my friends angry :D in a group it is the perfect way to give the competition some troll
Wanlessboy wrote:
I am getting very frustrated because in about every 3 games I play I am being Spartan Charged by a teammate and it causes me to die either from the enemy or falling off a cliff on the map. You need to either make it impossible for teammates to Spartan Charge each other or somehow penalize that person who Spartan Charges a teammate. It's getting very old very fast and it's causing me to not want to play online anymore.
I had that last night. 2 suicides for being Spartan Charged on Tyrant by my own team. Grrr
Jbur0406 wrote:
Wanlessboy wrote:
I am getting very frustrated because in about every 3 games I play I am being Spartan Charged by a teammate and it causes me to die either from the enemy or falling off a cliff on the map. You need to either make it impossible for teammates to Spartan Charge each other or somehow penalize that person who Spartan Charges a teammate. It's getting very old very fast and it's causing me to not want to play online anymore.
I had that last night. 2 suicides for being Spartan Charged on Tyrant by my own team. Grrr
It keeps happening to me on deadlock
Lol who cares about the charge and the ground pound. Every game gives frustration. Plus with out it. I would just use other stuff hammer nades melee. Being attacked by a teammate will always be here
Just another reason why Spartan charge is literally the worst thing ever to be added in any halo game ever. It's even worse than armour lock.
This ^ is exactly how I feel about Spartan Charge.
You get those -Yoinks!- who Spartan Charge or Ground Pound you while you're using a Req Station and it forces you out of range and you drop out of the menu. Then when you try again they do it again. Absolute -Yoinks!-.
I only Spartan Charge teammates who are deliberately hiding and idling to bother them. Usually results in the AFK person leaving and getting replaced by a fresh, participating teammate.
Just another reason why Spartan charge is literally the worst thing ever to be added in any halo game ever. It's even worse than armour lock.
Nothing's worse than armor lock. Spartan charge won't save someone who's one shot.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
Nope, it's funny. Heaven forbid people having fun in a video game.
Had a guy attempt to charge me out into the pillbox on Apex but I noticed there was a guy with a hammer waiting, boosted back and then spartan charged that guy through the barrier into the waiting hammer... he spawned again and just started chasing me, shooting and meleeing, I just stood still and started tea bagging whilst cracking up.
but when your having fun at the expense of others then you are just a -Yoink-. You are the reason that people stop playing video games. You are the definition of a troll. Please meet the people you Spartan charge IRL and tell me you'd do it while sitting next to them. You wouldn't because you are just hiding behind your computer screen.
Just another reason why Spartan charge is literally the worst thing ever to be added in any halo game ever. It's even worse than armour lock.
Nope. Spartan Charge is great. Team mates could kill you in every single Halo game this is nothing new. Don't blame a problem with the behavior of people on a game mechanic.
I use spartan charge on team mates to help them. I have saved them from being sniped or splattered numerous times. Also helps players carrying turrets get where they're going a little faster
Wuffydave wrote:
Just another reason why Spartan charge is literally the worst thing ever to be added in any halo game ever. It's even worse than armour lock.
Nope. Spartan Charge is great. Team mates could kill you in every single Halo game this is nothing new. Don't blame a problem with the behavior of people on a game mechanic.
nope Spartan charge is horrendous. I'm not blaming peoples actions on Spartan charge just its another reason why its the worst thing ever. Killing your teammates has never been so easy.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2