Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just want to say thank you to the team at 343 for providing the weekly legendary XP boosts for the foreseeable future! I am exactly halfway through 151 and this will make the second half of the journey much quicker! One request though - please make Warzone Turbo more frequent so there are actually chances to use the warzone boosts you are giving. I can never find a regular game of warzone anymore... Thanks!
This is amazing... must stay healthy...one more game! thank you 343
Glory to the Covenant
Is a nice boost while stuck at home.
Would be nice if turbo was up as well.
BlinKid182 wrote:
Just want to say thank you to the team at 343 for providing the weekly legendary XP boosts for the foreseeable future! I am exactly halfway through 151 and this will make the second half of the journey much quicker! One request though - please make Warzone Turbo more frequent so there are actually chances to use the warzone boosts you are giving. I can never find a regular game of warzone anymore... Thanks!
They still work for heroic warzone right? Cause I'm gonna be upset if I've been wasting my legendary xp boosts on it.
BlinKid182 wrote:
They still work for heroic warzone right? Cause I'm gonna be upset if I've been wasting my legendary xp boosts on it.
Right now you'll get about 20-21k for a completed heroic firefight match with a gold boost.
Wait, the boosts are given every week? Doesn't sound very rewarding.
Wait, the boosts are given every week? Doesn't sound very rewarding.
I think it's to get people playing H5 during the downtime. I'll take it, I'm almost at 152 the hard way anyway.
BlinKid182 wrote:
I'm glad I'm only level 108 started 2 moths ago
I agree with OP. Thank you for the boost. I’m not playing H5’s multi anymore but it’s nice for those who want to hit the 152 cap before Infinite.
I don’t see any difference in the amount of XP I get after each game, is there location restrictions maybe? I play from Switzerland

thanks
This was a very generous thing to do. Especially with all that's going on at the moment. Very thoughtful.

Thank you, 343.
very excited about this, since ill have more time to play. hoping to make some serious progress on my xp grind
Wish I could gift them since I don't play H5 any more but I opened them any ways.
also want to jump in and express appreciation for the guys at 343. I'm not on lockdown or currently in isloation/quarantine but with so many around the world being affected directly or indirectly this is a nice little pick-me-up for the halo community. Keep safe everyone
Good but I have all 151 ahead of me
Not to be greedy but I'd love some turbo or assault again this weekend!!!
Anything that helps people stay in makes me happy; stay safe and healthy out there guys!
Warzone Turbo was one of the best game modes in my opinion just due to the sheer chaos of the battlefield.
JoeyDMaio wrote:
I don’t see any difference in the amount of XP I get after each game, is there location restrictions maybe? I play from Switzerland

thanks
I was wondering the same thing. My XP only doubles if I use the gold boosts. So Im assuming thats what they mean by double xp. Im in the US and I see zero difference in xp gained per match.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2