Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Thanks 343!!!

OP VVesleySnipers

For making me buy Destiny 2 finally, I just got booted from 2 warzone games for no reason. Everything about halo 5 is run by amateurs and part time staff right now. This game, the match making and the servers are such a joke as is the person who locks this post even though I have spent an ungodly amount of time on this game and I am probably more of a halo entushist than any of you. Halo will always be my favorite game of all time but you have finally managed to ruin it.
For making me buy Destiny 2 finally, I just got booted from 2 warzone games for no reason. Everything about halo 5 is run by amateurs and part time staff right now. This game, the match making and the servers are such a joke as is the person who locks this post even though I have spent an ungodly amount of time on this game and I am probably more of a halo entushist than any of you. Halo will always be my favorite game of all time but you have finally managed to ruin it.
Just my opinion but I like 343 halo games they are really good and I have no problem with match making except warzone. lag is bad in halo 5 but so was bungies halo games (for me it was laggy) and the warzone boot thing was probably a bunch of clan kids reporting you and 343 has no control over that
Aw beat me to it.