Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Thankyou 343 for an AWESOME game!

OP MAD S1X

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Everything except narrative is amazing. bringing back cortana as an evil AI is cheap and lazy. But apart from that... Brilliant game.

its took me alot of matches to get used to it, hence im only just above 1 for k/d atm, but im improving as time goes on.

i really love breakout.
Have to agree. Second day playing the game and my opinion of both SP and MP keeps getting higher and higher! The game obviously not perfect (no game ever has or ever will be) but damn if it isn't a whole lot of fun. In a day and age where all people talk is how high or low poly the left eyebrow of character is, it is incredibly refreshing to see a developer that has put in so much effort in making sure that gameplay takes top seat (while still creating pretty good overall visuals). So yeah, as I have already stated in one of my previous topic but will also repeat here, here is to job well done by you wonderful folks at 343. You deserve every little bit of praise that you get!.
I Agree with OP, the game is awesome, so much fun, wish I didn't have to work.... :( BLBH
It's not perfect though... The assault rifle is sort of not too great, more of a spray and pray only rather than burst fire to get more precision.
Motion tracker is WAYY too small, especially on FFA,
The Aim acceleration is horrible.
I agree the motion tracker is a bit small. But it was 30 meters for the Beta, they changed it to 18 for the game as good players were dominating with the larger range. 18 meters means someone is right on top of you. I have mixed emotions as i used to rack up heaps of kills using the large range in H4, but it make the game a bit more challenging which im all for.

I did love Halo 4 also, i was still playing when the population went under 8k after the initial 6 months. Only stopped playing when Xbone came out as i traded up... Boy was that a mistake!! But they really went COD with H4 which was a bad direction. Good thing they actually listened to their fans! I think we are pretty lucky really, not many game developers would really take on board all the info from fans and find a way to implement it all. Meanwhile putting up with all the abuse about their last release and still coming out positive. Yep even i whine like hell about MCC, its why i purchased COD in the first place, i had to do something lol.

Halo 5 MP is so good. Im loving it! They put the 'need to learn some skills' back into the game without actually making it impossible for new players. Map and weapon control is how you win the game now, which is at its core, Halo all over.
I Agree with OP, the game is awesome, so much fun, wish I didn't have to work.... :( BLBH
Im hearing you. Ive only played 5 hours in Arena, and finished campaign on Heroic. Think im level 8 my mate is already 25... Work should be cancelled for everyone this week.
Seeing a lot of posts like this. It's a nice change of pace. Halo 5 turned out great, and it will only get better!
Great game , i enjoy it a lot
if forge/customs/btb is a good as i think it will be, this will easily be my favorite halo
During my first match, I wasn't too sure about the multiplayer. But now that I'm back into my Halo groove, I'm loving it more and more each match. Well done 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2