The 343 Gods Have Listened

OP StarlightWarden

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
it looks so good.
It'll take about 125k for all the new reqs I have well over 300k saved up so I'm good!
There were also gazillions of people begging for the CQB helmet... And it is being added back too.
I'm def excited about the helmet and very excited about the update. Finally starting to feel like a complete Halo game. Cant wait!
Ok so I was sitting in my collage class and let out a fanboy squeak when I saw the mark v delta. This makes me so happy. I've always worn the mark v helmet in every halo if it was available so 3, reach, and 4 after they finally put it in the game. So when I saw the "mark v alpha" I was like what the flocking hell is that!? I've been rocking the mark iv which is fine but it wasn't my mark v. I've loved the mark v since I first laid eyes on it back on halo ce so needless to say I'm very happy and excited. Sorry for the over writing just super excited.
I'm the same way. The Delta version is straight out of Halo 3 with a couple tweeks. It'll be the most classic variant of helmet in the game next to the Mark IV and Mark VI :)
Honestly why didn't Josh Holmes leave sooner, seems like things are changing for the better apparently.
Honestly why didn't Josh Holmes leave sooner, seems like things are changing for the better apparently.
Well now the developers are showing appreciation pfor ast Halos in Halo 5 by adding great helmets and designs from Halo Reach.
I'm honestly hyped for the Mark V Delta! :)
Wraith0912 wrote:
As a person who likes the Mark V better than any other armor including Mark VI, this is complete and utter bliss.
really? master chief looks so badass in mark vi armor, that defines halo more than the silly looking original lol.
No, i'd rather have the Mark V[B] variant (decimator)
Wraith0912 wrote:
As a person who likes the Mark V better than any other armor including Mark VI, this is complete and utter bliss.
really? master chief looks so badass in mark vi armor, that defines halo more than the silly looking original lol.
Personal preference. I'm not saying the Mark VI is bad, I just like the Mark V a bit more. Nothing wrong with that.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Wraith0912 wrote:
Personal preference. I'm not saying the Mark VI is bad, I just like the Mark V a bit more. Nothing wrong with that.
I absolutely love both the Mark V and Mark VI. They're original and the trademark symbol of the game basically.
I finally have reason to play Halo 5 more now! I've been wanting the REAL Mark V since that poop from a butt came out. And the Recon helmet is just yas! More importantly THEY CAN ALL BE EARNED! I bet the Mark V will be the hardest to unlock.
I just can't wait !!! But does anyone have any idea when it will be coming out exactly ? I don't want to wait too long. Next month in January would be great ^^
Scorrrrpio wrote:
There were also gazillions of people begging for the CQB helmet... And it is being added back too.
So happy I'm melting (~u~)
I just can't wait !!! But does anyone have any idea when it will be coming out exactly ? I don't want to wait too long. Next month in January would be great ^^
I would say most likely a Febuary release.
Scorrrrpio wrote:
So happy I'm melting (~u~)
It's not really my deal... [._.]
First week of or second I would say if they early January
Well they listened and I hope to use the Grenade Launcher and use the under water forge map today.
Well they listened and I hope to use the Grenade Launcher and use the under water forge map today.
I'm glad to be able to wear the Mark V helmet once more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3