Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] *THE ACHILLES ARMOR SET IS RIDICULOUS TO GET.

OP GHUNTERthaFIRST

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 41
The requirements to get this armor is way to high, personally like many are in companys that will never get passed 1/5... This should be address to fit in with the req packs instead. We need to address this quickly for a fix!

UPDATE: (3/11/17) I have just earned the full Achillies Armor Set Both Helmet and Body. As mentioned above its still needs a fix lol.
so first people complain that there isnt any armor thats rare because everyone can unlock through reqs. so they make one hard to get and people complain
Im not even in a spartan company and I love the look of that armor... WHY
i cry in my sleep XD
The requirements to get this armor is way to high, personally like many are in companys that will never get passed 1/5... This should be address to fit in with the req packs instead. We need to address this quickly for a fix!
Where'd you see the requirements? As far as I know you need to be in an active Spartan Company (which mine isn't...).
Nah man. There's gotta be something special and hard to get for the true enthusiasts. I don't like that it requires a team effort, but it being hard to get in general isn't a problem for me.
so first people complain that there isnt any armor thats rare because everyone can unlock through reqs. so they make one hard to get and people complain
The bipolar community strikes again! I personally want to see more armors that are even harder to unlock.
People complain because you need to be in an active Spartan Company to get it.

If this armor can be unlocked solo then I don't think people would complain as much.
zeq92 wrote:
Where'd you see the requirements? As far as I know you need to be in an active Spartan Company (which mine isn't...).
Above, you saw a glimpse of the heroic Achilles armor, which I already know will be Unyshek’s new armor of choice. Below, you’ll get a rundown of how you can grab this sweet set.

With the release of the Infinity’s Armory update, there will be two Spartan Company Mastery Commendations. The first is getting to level 3 in all of the Kill Commendations. This awards you with the Achilles Armor. The second Mastery Commendation is awarded for getting all Kill Commendations to level 5. This awards all members of the Company the Achilles Helmet.
I would like armour that is attached to hard multiplayer achievements, not grinding armour.
I would like armour that is attached to hard multiplayer achievements, not grinding armour.
Yes, there should be a special armor for getting 3 Perfections or something like that.
Yeah uhm no spartan company wants to hire me :(
zeq92 wrote:
It's in the weekly update you need all the Spartan Company kill commendations in an active company to get the helmet.
Yes, there should be a special armor for getting 3 Perfections or something like that.
Slow your roll, Young Thug. Just 1 was hard enough for me. That -Yoink- doesn't just fall into your lap. At least not in Arena anyways

/humblebrag.exe
this armor looks pretty ba
Let's be honest. Once people start getting it, there will be companies that just invite people to get it. Calm down.
I think Bravo said you can't just invite people to a spartan company to get it, but I don't know how that works.
Let's be honest. Once people start getting it, there will be companies that just invite people to get it. Calm down.
I'm sure it said you need to join a compny without it.
Slow your roll, Young Thug. Just 1 was hard enough for me. That -Yoink- doesn't just fall into your lap. At least not in Arena anyways

/humblebrag.exe
I got my first one in BTB because I'm a scrub. I won't even think about trying in Arena.
eviltedi wrote:
I'm sure it said you need to join a compny without it.
-Yoink-, you're right.

Quote:
Note that you have to be a member of the Company at the moment when the award is given to earn the goodies. So if you want it, you’ll need to join a Company that does not yet have the armor or helmet. No bandwagoning here. Stick with your crew.
Well, I think they should increase the cap of people allowed in a company to 500.
my company has 11 people and i am the most active

GG never gonna see this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 41