OP Beetle Blast

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Make Sgt Johnson a Mythic Boss.

With two sticks... and a rock... only we have to share our deaths with the rock.

Palmer: "Sgt Johnson has been sighted with two sticks and a rock, take him out!"
Cortana! Cortana is butchering our spartans...
Well, not Cortana, she'll probably be in Halo 6 as an ultra boss fight... how about one of her AI minions for Warzone Firefight, that has a physical form using Hardlight Technology? The AI can use Hardlight shield to reflect your tank rounds or rockets back at you, teleport like the Prometheans, board and destroy your vehicles, assassinate you, ground pound you, spartan charge you, and probably attack using some form of energy beams we've never seen before
On a serious note, I would definitely like to see more ai spawn with req weapons. Maybe a boss that spawns minions with upgraded req weapons (soldiers with razors edge suppressors, grunts with light of urs fuel rod cannons, jackals with kriths left hand). Even if they didnt drop the req weapons, it would make for a much more challenging experience.
Cortana! Cortana is butchering our spartans...
Well, not Cortana, she'll probably be in Halo 6 as an ultra boss fight... how about one of her AI minions for Warzone Firefight, that has a physical form using Hardlight Technology? The AI can use Hardlight shield to reflect your tank rounds or rockets back at you, teleport like the Prometheans, board and destroy your vehicles, assassinate you, ground pound you, spartan charge you, and probably attack using some form of energy beams we've never seen before
So... basically, an insanely-powerful version of Warden Eternal.
Maybe a grunt with a jetpack flying around with pool of radiance and voids tear!
GRUNT PARTY! YESSSSSSSS!
Imagine him trying so hard to growl menacingly while you fight him.
IMasterRyu wrote:
Grunt in a Scarab. Or... A SCARAB MADE OF GRUNTS!
Grunt with scarab gun
Halo God forbid this....
Or even better, they could patch in 100 suicide grunts to replace the Sangheili Generals on Escape From A.R.K
THREE WORDS:

Puppy-Monkey-Baby

Creepiest thing I ever saw and would be frightening as a Mythic Boss!
A really pissed off Lighter Than Some (Engineer from the books) driving the Brute Chopper he created. His gas bags occasionally release puffs of... something, which ignites and explodes if fired upon.
Just give him headshot protection and we are good
GRATZMAN67 wrote:
THREE WORDS:

Puppy-Monkey-Baby

Creepiest thing I ever saw and would be frightening as a Mythic Boss!
I think the Halo equivalent of those three would be.... Pheru-Brute-Florian*

Which would also be excruciatingly weird to look at.

* Sometimes called Chamanune
I would love an objective based legendary for either Wz or WzFF, It would take out the boring repetitiveness of Warden. Heck, I'll be happy with anything as long as each have a random chance of appearing.
Ok so we now have a mantis boss. Cool.

We have also got a Warthog boss. That's also pretty cool.

We have Warden on Every map. I guess that's cool?

But we need something new and I have the perfect idea of them all.

A Mythic/Legendary Grunt boss.

Think about it. We have been destroying Grunts in all the Halos, wouldn't be awesome if this one grunt was controlling some giant vehicle on the side of a map? Or maybe he could send in hoards of Grunts with all kinds of Covenant weapons. Obvious we cant headshot it, maybe their could be a energy barrier around him. and we need to destroy some Energy Core. What do you think should be a Legendary boss? Personally I don't think it can top off this amazing idea.
I thought it would be nice to a warzone map full of rebels like the NCA (New Colonial Alliance) and for bosses we get defected spartans like spartan Vladimir Scruggs from Halo Escalation comic series.
Another good thing would be boss scenarios, take down this and this after that the boss spawns, or stronghold like options, hold this place for 30 sek and safe the ai bla bla bla
Or Gruntpocalypse style boss. Just an absolute yoinkton of grunts comes down, which ever team kills the most gets the boss kill.

With two sticks... and a rock... only we have to share our deaths with the rock.

Palmer: "Sgt Johnson has been sighted with two sticks and a rock, take him out!"
And a special laser face attack to deal with banshees

Far too OP, there'll be nothing but a trail of tears and broken dreams.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4