Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans or make nonconstrutive posts.
When I heard that a classic playlist was making its way into Halo 5 is was beyond excited. I am NOT a fan of Halo 5's gameplay and to hear that a classic playlist was making its way into Halo 5 made me REALLY happy. It showed us that 343 actually listened to the community for once. However, when I saw the new community update and read about the "classic" playlist I only felt disappointment and anger. Here is why I feel this way...
- The presence of Spartan abilities. If this is supposed to be a classic playlist then WHY are Spartan abilities in it?!? It wont REMOTELY play like the original CE. The map balance will be ruined due to sprint and ADS and they wont play like the original versions of those maps.
- Why is it only Halo : CE? Halo 2 and 3 were way more popular than CE (I still love the original CE to death). Also Halo CE doesn't have too any great maps (braces for a tonne of hate). Sure there's Blood gulch, Hang em High, Sidewinder and Battle creak but they're the only maps that stand out and are really memorable. Halo 2 and 3 on the other hand have lots of great and memorable maps like Ascension, Lockout, Zanzibar, Cogulation, Midship, Ivory tower, The pit, Valhalla, Sandtrap, Standoff, Guardian, Snowbound, Narrows and High ground and I'm completely baffled on why they didn't make it into the classic playlist as the H2 BR would have been fine as a loadout weapon.
- If you say you're making a classic playlist but it has Spartan abilities then DON'T CALL IT A CLASSIC PLAYLIST!!!. This is another Fall of Reach animated series because they tied to deceive us by making the title sound like it doesn't have Spartan abilities but in fact its only just a CE themed playlist in Halo 5.
- Refuse to patch/release it with the game. This applies for customisation options like black undersuits and playable elites and also gamemodes like KOTH and Oddball. Things that the community has been begging for are pushed aside for pointless, unnecessary req items that NOBODY asked for.
- Or they release the things that the community have asked for but they launch with too few maps (takes MONTHS for new maps to arrive) or they launch full of glitches and bugs and most likely haven't been playtested, or they launch with a quarter of the content that was in previous iterations of those gamemods (*cough* BTB *cough*).