2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
i was about to say this is common knowledge to everyone on the forums.....but obviously not from the first few comments....so worth while read
i was about to say this is common knowledge to everyone on the forums.....but obviously not from the first few comments....so worth while read
I honestly thought it would be common knowledge but a lot of people didn't know about it lol
Lovely jublee
Sounds amazing. Can't wait for big team, hopefully ranked too so that the giant competitiveness can be back.
I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't see at least infection appear under the list of game modes.
Warzone on blood gulch.
Mammoths for Warzone. :)
I'm not holding my breath for new modes honestly, unless 343 spell it out I'm asssuming we're getting Forge and maybe some new maps.
I'm not holding my breath for new modes honestly, unless 343 spell it out I'm asssuming we're getting Forge and maybe some new maps.
They have at least confirmed BTB, so that's something
This is going to be awesome!
Would be a missed opportunity if the different vehicle specs (Oni and urban hog for example) weren't forgable. Please 343 ^_^
I'm going to play this game significantly less if they don't add maps or btb before December.
Has an official date been said?
Would be a missed opportunity if the different vehicle specs (Oni and urban hog for example) weren't forgable. Please 343 ^_^
I don't know for sure. I know you can't create Warzone maps and AI in forge for Halo 5 but considering the base map 'Truth' has the Mythic weapon, the 'Prophets Bane', I imagine you can add different specs. I personally can't confirm that though.

Would be awesome if we had air vehicles like the prophets bane
So?

Where are the fixes to the awful lot of bugs?

Where are additional Warzone maps? (only 3 maps is a joke!)

Where is split-screen?
Nice! Thanks for this!
Exanthius wrote:
So?

Where are the fixes to the awful lot of bugs?

Where are additional Warzone maps? (only 3 maps is a joke!)

Where is split-screen?
There are that many bugs besides the aim deadzoning/acceleration which 343i said is being sorted now.

They're adding 3-6 more Warzone maps in the December update

Split-screen is unfortunately impossible for halo 5 - as described here - but 343i have said it's a goal for Halo 6 - as said here.
No need to complain here though, we all know how the community feel
Nuggetsx wrote:
I'm going to play this game significantly less if they don't add maps or btb before December.
I think that's the plan to be honest - as I've said earlier -, I feel like 343i want to drag bag fans from other anticipated titles.
Xero Link wrote:
Has an official date been said?
Unfortunately, no. They've said it will release in December and considering they said it would be in H5 in the few (3-5) weeks after release, we are all assuming early December.
So are they releasing all mythic weapons for Warzone or just releasing new ones?
New ones. Warzone already has Mythic weapons available.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10