2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
Looking forward to this -bump-
Honestly, I'm surprised that there aren't any Brute weapons yet
Thanks for this. Nice to see all the information compiled into one place.
Holy cow Forge really is getting insane additions! This is more than worth the wait!

Though I wonder if they'd consider adding options to be able to make invasion maps. I loved invasion and it makes me sad that it never left Reach. :c
You really should clarify in the topic title that this is mostly speculation. All we know is we're getting for certain is Forge and BTB.
cant wait
This is going to be a big -Yoink- update. I like!
Nice to know
Holy cow Forge really is getting insane additions! This is more than worth the wait!

Though I wonder if they'd consider adding options to be able to make invasion maps. I loved invasion and it makes me sad that it never left Reach. :c
I don't really use forge but it's good to know those who do finally have better tools to make amazing maps for us!
You really should clarify in the topic title that this is mostly speculation. All we know is we're getting for certain is Forge and BTB.
Most of the post isn't exactly speculation but I'll put it in anyway :)
wow this is a lot of stuff. glad to see some good things in the confirmed area.
thanks for posting!
No AR nerf ? :/
Excited for forge and definitely will be on the hunt for the CE pistol!!!
fLaayN wrote:
They're only adding things we need.
fLaayN wrote:
how about AR and SMG?!

I hope they are fixing the the map selection in Slayer. Why are neither Eden or Pegasus an option?!
They are adding new maps in December? The Free ones? If so that is sweet hopefully they are for Warzone.
They are adding new maps in December? The Free ones? If so that is sweet hopefully they are for Warzone.
All maps are free (I believe)

fLaayN wrote:
Thats a balancing and bug patch, that may come before or with the update, I don't know if it would though tbh. This update here is a content update
I think their developing the Grav Hammer if that counts
I speculate being able to spawn a classic variant of a wep in forge, then being able to change the weapon by modifying it.

Allowing you to add the Loadout Wep Attachments, or change them to stuff like Open Hand, Prophet's Bane, etc.

Also, Mythic Weps returning from Beta in Arena

(Dunno what I'm talking about? PROPHET'S BANE WAS AN ARENA WEP IN BETA)
STEV3TS wrote:
I think that's confirmed, since they showed it in the Banhammer reveal, and then...I think Spiker's returning...
Sylvemily wrote:
STEV3TS wrote:
I think that's confirmed, since they showed it in the Banhammer reveal, and then...I think Spiker's returning...
Yeah but they never physically said yet, so I'll wait before updating the list
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10