1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I'd rather have the hornet return then the falcon because it's nothing more than a free few kills waiting to happen.
NO

No more on the god damn Falcon. I'm sick and tired of this topic. It's not coming back. It won't work without major reworks to the functions, to which point it may as well not be a Falcon.
First off if you don't want to contribute to getting the falcon as a vehicle in mini game modes don't even bother posting on this topic you could have just ignored it and moved on to a different subject of your interest.
... What the hell did I just open? Is this a debate or an elementary school playground argument?
NO
No more on the god damn Falcon. I'm sick and tired of this topic. It's not coming back. It won't work without major reworks to the functions, to which point it may as well not be a Falcon.
First off if you don't want to contribute to getting the falcon as a vehicle in mini game modes don't even bother posting on this topic you could have just ignored it and moved on to a different subject of your interest.
I don't need to contribute anything because I've said enough in every other thread asking for the damn thing.
We don't need it.
It's not going to work in Halo 5.
I don't need to explain why if you used the wonder tool called Google or played a game of Warzone at all in Halo 5.
So why are you posting on this forum if you have nothing to contribute to the cause of getting 343 to add the falcon.
Because forums and their threads are for debates and discussion, not one-sided agreement. That includes counterarguments.
Honestly, this whole thread is 2 one sided arguments with no in between or compromise. I wouldn't be surprised if it was burned to the ground by a monitor at this rate.
have you seen the wasp it literally has no space for transport.
I dunno, the portion of the fuselage just ahead of the horizontal stabilizers looks like it could fit a pair of seating positions. Stick a vehicle carrying mount for lighter vehicles (no larger than a Warthog) on the bottom, crank up the engine power, and I think it could work.
I'd really like SOME form of air transport....not a modded Wasp. I would rather walk than get into that piece of tissue paper as a passenger.
It's better than being cannon fodder to a laser, shredded by an AA wraith, Etc.

As I said again, with halo 5's current sandbox, the falcon it's self wouldn't work due to the sheer amount of hard counters to aircraft in halo 5, and because you can easily shoot the head off of a gunner in halo 5. HOWEVER, that is not an excuse to refuse to add some sort of air vehicle that seats more than one person.
I'd rather have the hornet return then the falcon because it's nothing more than a free few kills waiting to happen.
Yeah the hornet would be much better than a falcon in Halo 5
Meh, you'd survive longer in a Wasp than being a gunner in a Falcon. Think of H5 Warthog gunners except being even easier targets in the air.
wouldn't work there is already a wasp with the same mechanics.
Why are people so obsessed with the flying triple kill so much? It'll get destroyed no matter what gamemode you play in.
Oh the Falcon, the Warthog with wings, how I miss you.
wouldn't work there is already a wasp with the same mechanics.
The wasp lacks something the hornet has, side seat. it acted as a troop transport if it need to.
The wasp is just too light of a vehicle for transport. The falcon also had a ridiculous amount of bulk for its game but somewhat slow. (Not many weapons could one shot it) If it could have the defense of a scorpion, it'd be usable. As well as good turrets.
Most of the responses In this thread detail exactly how brain dead the Halo community is. What is the average age of posters in this thread? 12?

The Falcon isn't going into Halo 5 because 343i cant/won't devote any of there resources to please there fans if there isnt any $$$$ in it for them. Thats just how it works with companys like 343i.

All these responses like "It wouldn't work" , " "Itd just get killed"," it doesn't make sense with the lore so they can't!!" S.T.F.U they can do whatever they want, its a war games SIMULATOR anything is lore that they want to be. Anything can work and be balanced if they want it to be balanced...
Its all about that $$$
I know we have the wasp, the banshee, and the phaeton but why not the falcon. Please bring the UH-144 into halo 5 it would be good to have it in the game so forgers can use it in mini games and such just like in halo reach. We miss our flying warthog!
maps are too small. 343 can't make big enough maps for it.
NO

No I'm also for not bring back the falcon. It would be unethical in warzone. You need to have other players want to get in it with you just no, doesn't work
From a Lore standpoint, since 343i loves their love hence why multiplayer is now canon as "war game simulations", the Falcon won't be added as it's part of the UNSC Army branch, not the navy or the marines. It'd be really great to see it return but I doubt it will unless lore allows it.
Lore also would dictate that the UH-144 is obsolete in comparison to newer technology.
NO

I mean, this is all there really is the conversation. I LOVE the Falcon, and wish it would come back. But it would need to be an entirely new vehicle built from the ground up. The Wasp is different from the Phaeton, but it at least functions the same. At this point, just hope it makes a return in Halo 6, though wishing for something that's been in only one iteration of the franchise is a long shot.
From a Lore standpoint, since 343i loves their love hence why multiplayer is now canon as "war game simulations", the Falcon won't be added as it's part of the UNSC Army branch, not the navy or the marines. It'd be really great to see it return but I doubt it will unless lore allows it.
Lore also would dictate that the UH-144 is obsolete in comparison to newer technology.
With Halo 6 centering on Cortana taking over the Created, there could be a need for older and more reliable tech. There's a shot.
I know we have the wasp, the banshee, and the phaeton but why not the falcon. Please bring the UH-144 into halo 5 it would be good to have it in the game so forgers can use it in mini games and such just like in halo reach. We miss our flying warthog!
maps are too small. 343 can't make big enough maps for it.
it's not about the maps its about what mini games the forge community can create with the falcon.
Skippy575 wrote:
Why are people so obsessed with the flying triple kill so much? It'll get destroyed no matter what gamemode you play in.
why are you so worried about getting killed in the falcon. The warthog is also a triple kill waiting to happen.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
NO

No I'm also for not bring back the falcon. It would be unethical in warzone. You need to have other players want to get in it with you just no, doesn't work
why does everyone bring up warzone I know it's a good game mode but there are other game modes too you know. The halo community didn't start revolving around warzone it started with the basic game and mini games itself.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6