[Locked] The gold pack thread...

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Thought I would take the liberty of starting the gold pack codes thread for this weekend's HCS tournament... Hopefully they will keep this thread here as this is the most populated thread and will help the most players. But as we all know HCS starts tomorrow and they give out codes for gold packs. Sometimes a lot and sometimes not so much but free packs are free packs. Remember to redeem the code just put halo.gg in the web browser during the event and you will see where to enter the code. Also remember the window to redeem the code is usually short 3-5 minutes. Matches start tomorrow at 3pm EST... Now I am not sure if those will be aired or not but Saturdays start at 1115 AM EST and Sunday at 1215 PM EST... Let's try and limit the post here to just the codes and if you see a code that has been posted try not to repost it as it clogs the forums.
It looks like you beat DaxSeven09 to the punch this time. She started the thread the last time!

I'm in, keep the packs flowing.
It looks like you beat DaxSeven09 to the punch this time. She started the thread the last time!

Just wanted to give a heads up since it starts tomorrow. I live on the east coast but I am on the eve shift. I should be able to watch quite a bit though. So glad Verizon started unlimited data cause I will be burning it up this weekend.
LethalQ wrote:

Just wanted to give a heads up since it starts tomorrow. I live on the east coast but I am on the eve shift. I should be able to watch quite a bit though. So glad Verizon started unlimited data cause I will be burning it up this weekend.
I suggest you add HCS Daytona to the title.
Can we please keep this one clean with codes only!!?? I will start a parallel thread of, cool stuff I got from free packs and where are the yoinking codes complaints. It's really tiresome to be notified everyone's complaints/win stories. Please, please, please.
Agreed with above. Because of the nature of these threads quickly getting out of hand with posts, I am formally requesting that we keep it codes only. Leave discussion about the actual event (and the frequency/infrequency of codes) to other threads. Locking the thread if it becomes out of hand would lose the benefit of it in the first place, so let's just say non-code posts are at risk of being considered spam.
;D

Codes will be findable at halo.gg
Thank you LethalQ, for starting this thread. I did intend to start one, but I haven't been on the forums much lately and I kept getting sidetracked. Anyway, I monitored, reported, and sometimes politely reminded those who attempted to highjack the thread about the intended use of the thread. I was going to suggest giving out a little more info in terms of times different time zones, add links, and whatnot, however I did all that and still had a bunch of people not knowing what to do.

Good luck to all! I hope the gold packs are plentiful. Just like for the finals of 2016. Those were the good ol' days.
lets hope its better then last time!! allthough on the last day of the last one they did end up giving us more then 2 at least.
either way though, im down to watch some good halo :D
Just a heads up, last time they did post some codes in the twitch feed, so keep an one eye on that as well. Although I only believe they did that because they were having technical difficulties.
First Req Pack:

BEACHBUM
beachbum
Beachbum
Wow good to know that's a HCS week-end !

Let's go for codes !
where the hell do you redeem the codes? Its not on Halo.gg for me anymore
On the Halo Waypoint front page, the tourny should be the top story accompanied by links
Halo.gg worked for me
I apparently had the same issue you did. I just refreshed the page and the box to enter codes came up.

Weird.
zanzibar
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11