beachgold
BEACHGOLD
beachgold
beachgold
Beachgold
BEACHGOLD
beachgold
Beachgold
The timeout for these codes is complete BS. The last code got posted 15 minutes ago and I've been trying to get it redeemed for the past 7 or so, saying it's already expired.
Assuming that the limit is up again for time (15 min), the code HALORING04 is pretty much dead/expired.

On the flip side, there's a new code. So Be sanic and get it quick for that gold pack.
Thief000 wrote:
The timeout for these codes is complete BS. The last code got posted 15 minutes ago and I've been trying to get it redeemed for the past 7 or so, saying it's already expired.
Keep in mind these are perks for actually watching. If you watch you get the code instantly.
LethalQ wrote:
Thief000 wrote:
Keep in mind these are perks for actually watching. If you watch you get the code instantly.
Yeah, but I just went to the loo. I can't keep watching like a hawk for hours on end and now they suddenly post 2 within 15 minutes...:D.
Maybe next time don't hold a competition on mother's day weekend. :(
Game over
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11