2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21
I wish 343 would lower the req level to 5 or 6 and give it just a little bit more ammo.
Yeah I have one but I never use it for I fight CQC
got three and two skins
I wish 343 would lower the req level to 5 or 6 and give it just a little bit more ammo. The dmr is my favorite rifle in halo and I'm so tired of using the br almost the entire game of warzone.
I feel you there bro it's way to high
I have two, but one is worthless as a Req 8 unlock... And it's the laser sight variant. I mean, come ON, since when did the DMR even have accuracy spread to begin with?!? In Reach, yes, but not here. Thank God I got the vanilla DMR first, but it took FOREVER to unlock. Weird that a vanilla default load out weapon be completely sectioned off as a rare unlock. But now that I have it and love it, I can see what a disaster it would be if everybody else had one, too. And as time goes on, that will eventually be the case and once a war zone game gets into req 6 territory, you won't make it 10 feet out the door before you're dead in your feet. So it's a weird situation for me... I want to keep it forever and ever, but I don't want anybody else to join the party. I don't have any gun with a sentinel sight, nor do I have a DMR with a recon sight, but that sounds interesting, if not a little counterintuitive. I would just love to see a kinetic DMR pop up one day, because you'd get it at 7 (everything req 8 comes too late to get any proper fun out of it) and I imagine it's devastating against vehicles (especially ghosts, banshee, and even wraiths).
Off-topic, but still relevant: after all of this warzone I've been playing, I'm growing more and more frustrated with each and every game of "Big Team Pistols" that I find myself thrown into... Every. Single. Round.
So... People will hate me. Got a Req lvl 3 Sentinel BR at rank 12. DMR 16, second one 25, skin past 40, Green Machine, and a third before 50. So... Yeah really lucky. Oh, and favourite armour. Just need the Mark IV.
Nope, had the game since release and don't have it
I have it, I just hate that I can't use it till around half or near the end of a warzone match..
I got one :) the most basic one I <3 it.
lol got depressed after reading this forum then just opened new req bundle and got me a DMR!!!!
I wish 343 would lower the req level to 5 or 6 and give it just a little bit more ammo. The dmr is my favorite rifle in halo and I'm so tired of using the br almost the entire game of warzone.
I feel like req 5 might be too early (not that I'm not clamoring for it by that point, so maybe I agree), but *thank you* for calling out the BR. Every single game unfolds the same: first you have a few minutes of Big Team Pistols, since the AR is just outclassed by the magnum in all but the closest of quarters Warzone scenarios (I'll take an educated guess at: 95% of the time) and then once everybody hits req 3, it's 24/7, up down left right BRs for days - I frequently notice (and even follow suit) players who run with double BR loadouts; usually one for close/mid/mid-long ranges and another for mid/mid-long/and long ranges. So after the pistol phase, the BRs don't stop 'til 6 in the morning, with the lucky few of us who own DMRs, adding one to their loadout and super weapons and vehicles from whoever bought the most req packs/the people who don't give a -Yoink- if they use/waste/indulge in all their limited burn cards, which, might I add, all maintain this uncomfortable vibe of real world monetary value...
But anyway, there's definitely too much time, in-game, that's entirely reliant (objectively) on magnum and BR usage. I know there isn't a gun in the franchise that fills this role, but it would be nice if there were a medium ranged support weapon (think, an LMG with a smaller magazine and a deliberately-paced, middling rate of fire, similar to the American BAR from WWII) that could fill the mid-long range niche, lessening the overarching gameplay dependence of the Battle Rifle.
One can hope, right?
I have a DMR but its like lvl 7 req so its not useful for most of the time.. I prefer my BR
Sadly I do not 😞
SR 66

2 dmrs
1 dmr skin
I think I have 3. Wish I didn't have to wait until Req Level 6 to use it, though...

What I really want is the Sentinel DMR. That scope looks so much better on the DMR than the Battle Rifle.
Does a baynetted Recon Assualt Rifle count?
I have all REQs from silver packs so I have 5 DMRs. I have only spent $25 on the game that I spent on launch and didn't get my first DMR until SR 55~ I'm SR 69 now
not in the club yet
Hello, here you can gloat as to if you have a DMR or not!.

I recently got one from week 6's premium REQ packs.
:( Still buying silvers for it.
Lol. I'm in.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 21