1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Just reading this line makes me cringe
Quote:
An unstoppable force threatens the galaxy, and the Master Chief is missing. An epic story and two new multiplayer modes mark the greatest evolution in Halo history.
Im not especially sure how its unstoppable, MC is missing or how there are 2 new gamemodes. But the story is really long.

Edit: If we count all of the new gamemodes, I think there's 4. Breakout, wz, wz assault, wz turbo. Add any more that are NEW to the halo games!
To be fair, the force wasn't stopped in H5 which seems kinda unstoppable.
An unstoppable 343's lies threatens the Halo, and Master Chief is missing in the game. An mediocre story and two new multiplayer modes Warzone and Breakout mark the back step in Halo history.
Yeah the force was strong with Halo 5.
Master Chief was missing because he was only playable in 3 levels.
The gardians are not stopped, Infinity doesnt know where cheif is, Warzone and Breakout, and i though it was pretty cool. Facts!
The Truth has been hunted.
Want more CHIEF!!! And Blue Team...
"The darkest Halo story yet"

Only cause the guardians fried the lights on Earth
Okay, admittedly the marketing strategy for Halo 5 was misleading, but overall why can't we all just agree that the game is a good game, even though it lacks content, and other things? It's still fun to play, you're still coming back to the forums, you're still playing it. Why can't we just stop complaining for once and be grateful that the Halo series is continuing and didn't pass away with Bungie?

Have some faith. I'm sure Halo 6 will be far better. -- I'm still willing to bet we will be seeing more Halo 5 content coming in the months ahead.
Justima wrote:
An unstoppable 343's lies threatens the Halo, and Master Chief is missing in the game. An mediocre story and two new multiplayer modes Warzone and Breakout mark the back step in Halo history.
Made me LOL.
*Two new gamemodes to go along with the rest................... oh wait there was nothing at launch, and we are still missing classic gametypes like King of the Hill. Breakout is nothing more than a slayer mod.

Three MC missions out of 15? I'm forced to play a generic, one-dimensional marine for most of the campaign?

Oh yeah we've got 4 player co-op on dedicated servers!!!! But no matchmaking for it............... along with no campaign scoring until 8 months after launch??
Meh. Somewhat true and somewhat lies. But hey as long as the campaign is good I'm happy.
Quote:
An unstoppable force threatens the galaxy, and the Master Chief is missing. An epic story and two new multiplayer modes mark the greatest evolution in Halo history.
Im not especially sure how its unstoppable, MC is missing or how there are 2 new gamemodes. But the story is really long.
By the end of the campaign they most definitely have not stopped Cortana (and her army of created and Guardians). If anything, she's just getting started.

The Master Chief goes MIA and team Osiris have to track him down.

Warzone and Breakout are two new multiplayer modes.

Am I missing something here?
Quote:
The guardians do appear unstoppable. The chief spends most of the game out of contact with the unsc with them searching for him. Breakout and Warzone are the two new modes. Actually it isn't a bad description. I get where you are coming from. I still have quite a few issues with H5; missing game modes and playlists, awful story, etc. That description is apt.

This comment wins the internet for today xD

Ha! I just got it! Lol
sniper945 wrote:

Ha! I just got it! Lol
Yeah that was pretty good.
I mean, the force wasn't stopped. It was barely delayed. More like inconvenienced.
Well it did put Earth without internet! :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10