Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

The long road to 152

OP a BaNaNa69x

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I am at SR149. Will probably remain at 149.
I'm at 146 after playing solidly for a year will be lucky to make 150 the requirements are just too big millions of req points just makes it impossible to get excited about it and everything else already unlocked by this point
I'm 149 and still need over 3 million xp to hit 150. I'm sure I'll hit 150 but that's probably where it ends. I play mainly ranked arena and you don't get much xp for that
I'm Sr 62 I'm never going to be max lvl. My goal is to pass 100
113 right now. I don't really care about it. I am more concerned with unlocking everything and getting great reqs to use.
142 currently. From what I've heard around here (i've seen or heard nothing official) H6 is looking like a 2018 release. I started on 7/1/16 and have near 3200 games. However, I JUST started playing wz modes and those have dramatically increased XP and RP accumulation (that and unlocking everything in the case of RP).

Now, assuming that ballpark H6 release date AND further notable content updates... MAYBE a 152 could happen. I doubt very seriously however that in the absence of new maps (say at least 2 or 3 arena and 1 or 2 wz) that I'll play it consistently enough after '17 to get there.
I'm 85% of the way to 146. I don't think I'll get to 152.
Eevium wrote:
Will be 152 on friday
Congrats
Won't happen for me, newer games coming out and h5 just isn't interesting anymore to hold my attention. Was a good run tho while it lasted, did much more than H4.
I'm not much interested in the new games coming or the ones that have came out already. I.E. HW2, GRW, BF1 etc.
Dee Ferya wrote:
142 currently. From what I've heard around here (i've seen or heard nothing official) H6 is looking like a 2018 release. I started on 7/1/16 and have near 3200 games. However, I JUST started playing wz modes and those have dramatically increased XP and RP accumulation (that and unlocking everything in the case of RP).

Now, assuming that ballpark H6 release date AND further notable content updates... MAYBE a 152 could happen. I doubt very seriously however that in the absence of new maps (say at least 2 or 3 arena and 1 or 2 wz) that I'll play it consistently enough after '17 to get there.
142 is a long way....u are still not half way to 149
I am 109. I will reach 152 on approximately April 26, 2019.
From what I've heard, 1-150 is equal to 150-152.

Good luck
Why Retro wrote:
Dee Ferya wrote:

LOL... you're right. I should just kill myself.
Dee Ferya wrote:
Why Retro wrote:
Dee Ferya wrote:

no...no... just keep moving on u have a place in the world
Why Retro wrote:
Dee Ferya wrote:
Why Retro wrote:
Dee Ferya wrote:

no...no... just keep moving on u have a place in the world
yeah. i got that part, troll.
I'm at 55, so...I'd be shocked if I hit 100.
Yeah the Long road, taking forever to hit Sr 147
1.5 mil away from 149...*tear*
Halfway to 149 but I can´t imagine getting to 152 unless I keep grinding this game until H6 comes out. And I am too frustrated with the performance of H5 for that. The maintenance update kept my hopes up but it turned out to be much too little far too late.
I'm halfway through 145. I doubt I'll get to 152 before Halo 6 comes out.
I'm in the same boat your in maybe if we row together will get there 😏
I'm SR150. I've completed a million XP past SR150 and that is exactly the HALFWAY point to SR152! I'll make it to SR151 for sure, but SR152 is questionable. After I finish the next 10 million I need for SR151 I just don't know if I'll have it in me to grind another 15 million XP to hit max rank. Who knows though. I might. We'll see.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3