[Locked] The MANY, MANY things wrong with WZFF

OP MasterAndChief

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
I usually get mad when I take down a Boss till like 1% and then someone kills it and I get no takedown. Also, I assassinated a Warden one time and got no Takedown. Also, 343 needs to nerf the plasma pistol. That thing should have wayyy less damage.
Like when some does this-

One shot Warden EternalHaha.
I usually get mad when I take down a Boss till like 1% and then someone kills it and I get no takedown. Also, I assassinated a Warden one time and got no Takedown. Also, 343 needs to nerf the plasma pistol. That thing should have wayyy less damage.
I also don't appreciate the covenant shoot the plasma pistol like it's an SMG. Seriously the fire rate on that thing when they shoot it is ridiculous.
Don't even get me started on plasma pistols..
Fishztikz wrote:
I also don't appreciate the covenant shoot the plasma pistol like it's an SMG. Seriously the fire rate on that thing when they shoot it is ridiculous.
Don't even get me started on plasma pistols..
Lol yup so you definitely understand my pain
Firefight is fun to play with friends but one thing wrong with it is that many people hide within the buildings waiting for the boss health to lower, shoot a couple of bullets and get the kill while everybody reloads or takes a minute to recharge their shields.
Let's not revive old threads please and thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13