2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
I think the sad thing about the whole game mode is, that 343/MS opened H5 free for a week to hopefully grow the fan base and then put an almost unwinnable game for newbies to play. If I were a new player I would play a game or 2 and leave, not to return.
They literally have double our damage, I went toe to toe with a solider and we both had splinter turrets, he took 4 to kill I only took 2.
Sorr, but I im part of the "git gud" crew. All these "problems" that you list are just things people need to adjust to or plane and simple. Need to be better at. I so far have no problem apart from ONE thing. The accuracy of enemies is a little to good, but that's my only issue.
Maybe you should check you're own stats before telling people to "git gud ".
I like the rewards you get from the game mode if you win but I don't like the fact there are people who hide within the building waiting for teammates to lower the mythic bosses health then they should a couple of bullets and steal the kill...
BadDogg55 wrote:
I think the sad thing about the whole game mode is, that 343/MS opened H5 free for a week to hopefully grow the fan base and then put an almost unwinnable game for newbies to play. If I were a new player I would play a game or 2 and leave, not to return.
they dont know what to do one of them kept spawning mongooses
I have to agree, I find myself stuck in these situations all the time :(
For me the worst thing are 3 Wardens inside a base, that´s just impossible!
BadDogg55 wrote:
Exactly.... They have no reqs to play with. They come out with the common reqs, an AR and a Magnum and can't even kill anything. Then get totally smashed by the no miss bullet sponges.
I hope you copied and pasted you comment in the official feedback post as this post is great feedback
BadDogg55 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Exactly.... They have no reqs to play with. They come out with the common reqs, an AR and a Magnum and can't even kill anything. Then get totally smashed by the no miss bullet sponges.
I posted to my company stating I won't be online for Firefight until after the freebie session is over, as the noobies which are entitled and should also enjoy the game,but sadly have no hope on being successful on having a win during Firefight as there req just won't be upto the standard.
im totally agree with you plus the glitch of the mantis in the garage
Exactly! Even doing a few of these will help if not most or all. Also the new map is garbage. Pistols are crap at the range they give us. Once a 3 cap happens its game over as the enemy team only has 2 doorways to defend people from slipping through and they also get higher ground and cover while the losing team gets spawn killrd over and over. The beta testing was clearly not enough or 343 didnt listen to the testers. Either way. I dislike this update enough to stop playing warzone entirely.
I agree with the more ammo for req weapons. However if you use teamwork then even the mantis in the garage is killable. The prometheans that spawn in aren't infinite but do waste a bunch of time. The beta was easy and unfulfilling and this is hard and rewarding. I will say that maybe the four phaetons should be bumped to a higher level and not appear in round two or three, but at the same time I feel that we just haven't figured out the right strategy for them yet. Maybe someone should go through firefight to win and find good strategies instead of just calling for it to return to beta difficulty.
K27R wrote:
Excellent article and spot on
exactly
Let's not forget about when you put forth effort to kill a boss, you sometimes don't get the kill.
I more or less agree with these points. Warzone FF is fun, but it's got some rough spots, these points specifically.
They don't need that significant of a damage decrease, by 5-10%, the main problem lies in the across the shoot snipes by AI, and the ridiculous accuracy. The one other problem with warzone really(this is ignoring the fact that they are bullet sponges, amount of req points for the game, the AI(let's be honest they are not going to fix those)) is some rounds are ridiculously easy, while others are near impossible, but sometimes it depends on your fire team.
the accuracy is to much, and the soldiers resist mor than elits, the respawn i think is ok, but we need mor time with som final rounds like the round with 2 kniths and 3 wardens in the snow map
Let's not forget about when you put forth effort to kill a boss, you sometimes don't get the kill.
So true. Not to mention frustrating.
I don't agree on everything, but OP makes some very good points about early rounds being too hard (due to a lack of reqs/req level) and bosses spawning inside.
Come on 343, make us happy. You know you want to.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13