5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 17
I'd be down :D
I think you meant to type

"The Master Chief is on the field. Don't get in his way."
If anything MC should be defending the rest of the team. He's always been this damn near unstoppable machine that can handle everything.
no no no and just no halo should just stick to the way it is and besides 343 would get a ton of flack for copying other games and anyway master chief and spartan locke have no place in multiplayer
But it would be fun :'(
i think it would rather unfair for teams if one person is master chief but what you also need to think about is how his abilities would work
Have the players with the highest score on each team pick a sparten from Osiris or Blue Team to make it fair. Give 'em unlimited ammo, a power weapon and 2x shields. First team to kill the VIP gets 150 points. Overpowered? Yes. Fun? You -Yoinking- bet!
I thought I had seen the greatest idea for this game yesterday, but you sir take the cake
Add in other characters like Noble Six, Jorge, Emile, Carter, Kat, Jun and Johnson then you're golden. Actually it'd be a great way to have other Spartan IIs and IIIs appear in the games. They could have members of Black Team, Gray Team, Red Team or Team Saber. And each of them could have different aesthetics or default armor abilities/upgrades.
That's a great idea! I think the 4x Overshield is a bit much. Maybe a 3x Overshield. Also, no one would want to be MC since he has an AR. But maybe they would if they get the REQ, for that overshield and extra damage and chance to feel special. The REQ would have to be a Mythic Legendary or Mythic Ultra Rare and have a high REQ level (8 or 9). I wonder how they would work the colors out if Heroes on the battlefield were a thing. I'm sure they can figure that out if it's implemented though.
That's a great idea! I think the 4x Overshield is a bit much. Maybe a 3x Overshield. Also, no one would want to be MC since he has an AR. But maybe they would if they get the REQ, for that overshield and extra damage and chance to feel special. The REQ would have to be a Mythic Legendary or Mythic Ultra Rare and have a high REQ level (8 or 9). I wonder how they would work the colors out if Heroes on the battlefield were a thing. I'm sure they can figure that out if it's implemented though.
It'll be quite obvious when Palmer says "Spartan Locke has been spotted, eliminate him" or something similar. We don't want to charge their armor colors to match teams, because then it won't look like the right person. Things like the name appearing in red when you target them or blue if they're a friendly should work just fine.
nice, I like this idea
But Master Chief is an enlisted rank, and I'm an Officer. He should be defending me, because MP is canon.
Some enlisted men are simply more important than any officer
If implemented appropriately this would be freaking awesome.
But Master Chief is an enlisted rank, and I'm an Officer. He should be defending me, because MP is canon.
Some enlisted men are simply more important than any officer
And there's no one more important than [insert name of main character here]!

Seriously, who wouldn't want to play as Buck, using a mix of his Firefight (ODST/Reach) and Campaign lines while slaughtering nearly everyone? Bam said the lady! Maybe they could even throw some Firefly/Destiny/Castle references in there.
.....I actually like it. Doubt we'll see it in Halo 5 but this should be implemented into Warzone asap!
It'll be quite obvious when Palmer says "Spartan Locke has been spotted, eliminate him" or something similar. We don't want to charge their armor colors to match teams, because then it won't look like the right person. Things like the name appearing in red when you target them or blue if they're a friendly should work just fine.
I guess if it's a teammate they would still have their name in light blue above their head. Yeah that's pretty reasonable.
That'd be awesome!
.....I actually like it. Doubt we'll see it in Halo 5 but this should be implemented into Warzone asap!
It's still possible. Maybe. Put it under Power Ups, make it so when you select it you spawn as the character instead of yourself.

That begs the question if you should have a cutscene of yourself walking up to the battlefield as the character, or dropping in a pod if you're Buck, or appearing from active camo if you're the Arbiter, like intros in fighting games. Or if you should just spawn as the person.
I guess if it's a teammate they would still have their name in light blue above their head. Yeah that's pretty reasonable.
Exactly my point. Lots of games can distinguish friend/foe really easily without having bright team colors. I hate to bring it up here but look at Destiny. Armor and armor color is completely customization and yet you're able to quickly tell if a person is an enemy or an ally in-game.
It sounds like an awesome idea
I'd pay YOU if they added this. Wonderful idea.
Lol

Also, the Chief is the Chief and doesn't need our hand me down Spartans to defend him.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 17