Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

the new swat

OP ImZynk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The H1 pistol and H2 br is so noob we want get all time the br magnum and dmr on swat plz is better.
ImZynk wrote:
The H1 pistol and H2 br is so noob we want get all time the br magnum and dmr on swat plz is better.
Grammar much? Also, how is the H1 Magnum or the H2 BR noob...I mean, what does that even mean? Besides, they have multiple SWATs already....there is H1 Pistol, H2 BR, regular BR Swat, regular Magnum Swat, and regular DMR Swat. All of these are fine and it is great they added a H1 Magnum and H2 BR Swat variations for those who grew fond of them from playing the original Halo games.
ImZynk wrote:
Grammar much? Also, how is the H1 Magnum or the H2 BR noob...I mean, what does that even mean? Besides, they have multiple SWATs already....there is H1 Pistol, H2 BR, regular BR Swat, regular Magnum Swat, and regular DMR Swat. All of these are fine and it is great they added a H1 Magnum and H2 BR Swat variations for those who grew fond of them from playing the original Halo games.
Maybe it's me but I've had a bunch of H1 and H2 swat lately. A little less would be okay with me anyway.
wait ... the H1 Magnum and H2 BR are in SWAT now? Where have I been? I'm not a SWAT guy, but that sounds ... well, now that I think about it, it sounds fun for 10 seconds and annoying for the rest (you know, like SWAT).
Last time I got on and did SWAT, I seemed to get a H1 Magnum or H2 BR once or twice every 5 matches.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
wait ... the H1 Magnum and H2 BR are in SWAT now? Where have I been? I'm not a SWAT guy, but that sounds ... well, now that I think about it, it sounds fun for 10 seconds and annoying for the rest (you know, like SWAT).
Salty much? SWAT is one of the best game types there is. You don't have to worry about some -YOINK-holes camping power weapon spawns and using nothing but power weapons the entire match. With SWAT, you don't have to worry about that. It's all about who can squeeze the trigger first and get off the head-shots first.
Salty much? SWAT is one of the best game types there is. You don't have to worry about some -YOINK-holes camping power weapon spawns and using nothing but power weapons the entire match. With SWAT, you don't have to worry about that. It's all about who can squeeze the trigger first and get off the head-shots first.
Chill your beans, I was making a joke. I've been playing SWAT for years.
Chill your beans, I was making a joke. I've been playing SWAT for years.
I am chill, merely stating a point.
I like CE pistol and H2 br swat.
I like CE pistol and H2 br swat.
As do I, it's a nice refresher/throw back to the classics.
It's now more about letting the guns aim for you actually. The CE pistol and h2 br=insane obnoxious amount of magnetism. Plus campaign is camping, it's not mode dependent like you're making it out to be, I could very easily sit in a corner looking at corners for the first sign of a dudes head.

truthfully I don't see swat as a good competitive mode but I won't let that take away from those who do enjoy it and see it as such.
It's now more about letting the guns aim for you actually. The CE pistol and h2 br=insane obnoxious amount of magnetism. Plus campaign is camping, it's not mode dependent like you're making it out to be, I could very easily sit in a corner looking at corners for the first sign of a dudes head.

truthfully I don't see swat as a good competitive mode but I won't let that take away from those who do enjoy it and see it as such.
Yea....it can get annoying with some of that.
Well, that and who has the faster internet speed lol

176 ms ping here :-(
I like the new introduction of previous Halo guns in to swat, what I don't like is the lack of maps. You end up playing the same maps over and over, Would like a larger swat map to play on.
ImZynk wrote:
why you no speak english?
Im french so i dont have a good english
ImZynk wrote:
ImZynk wrote:
why you no speak english?
Im french so i dont have a good english
Still...what do you mean by saying "they are noob"?
Both H1/H2 versions suck... H5 SWAT and SWATnums should the weighted each at 50% and that's it.

SWATnums is better than BR's too, IMO... reduced range and thus, more skillful to get those cross-map headshots, and you can't just sweep the crosshair around and get kills...

Precision shots.
I had Halo2 Swat pretty often in the last time,could it be that they weighted it higher because of its release?
Having the new H1 Pistol and H2 BR is bringing new life into Swat. The different game variants is awesome. I've loved playing Swat since I started playing Halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2