The next/final content update

OP UrCasualGamer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Back when Anvil's Legcy was released 343i said that there would be two more Content Update for Halo 5. We already got Monitor's Bounty wich was a game changer for Halo 5 in all the right ways. Now I'm here wondering, when's the final update coming and when will it be announced? What's gonna be in the update? I can predict the first question. My prediction is that it will be announced probably tomorrow and that the update will release next week. I say this because for the last three updates (WZFF, Anvil's Legacy, and Monitor's Bounty) there has been a three month gap between them so there's a high possibility of it happening again. But the second question is pretty hard. What can they do? Can they top Monitors's Bounty? We all know that they need to send Halo 5 out with a bang. So with that what do you guys think they should bring? Leave your thoughts down and if you have another prediction of the release date then leav them down as well.
My hopes are high for this last update, hopefully news tomorrow.
I didn't even consider a possible content update being announced at the hwc. My guess is it'll probably have an emphasis on brutes and it'll probably come out in April. The reason I think this is because the next legendary crate will be based on the great schism (covenant civil war between brutes and elites for those who don't know), and YouTuber and modder gamecheat13 found brute weapons that were still very much a work in progress a few months ago in halo 5: forge's files. We'll probably get these and maybe but very very very unlikely, brute enemies for warzone. There might even be an upcoming brute leader for hw2 if all of this is true.
I really hope the update is Brute related, bring back weapons like the Brute Shot and the Spiker (Although this was mostly useless...). As long as we get the brute shot, I'm good.
There is the ultra rare grenade Launcher variant. 343i said they would also release Arena maps after the main line of DLC.
Hopefully we get a new Warzone Map. I'm only satisfied with half of them.
I really hope the update is Brute related, bring back weapons like the Brute Shot and the Spiker (Although this was mostly useless...). As long as we get the brute shot, I'm good.
I do too! And I think Halo Wars 2 will add a Brute leader and Banished DLC soon. Plus its rumored that Killer Instinct might add Atriox as a playable fighter!
I do too! And I think Halo Wars 2 will add a Brute leader and Banished DLC soon. Plus its rumored that Killer Instinct might add Atriox as a playable fighter!
Yeah. I do hope there is another update, as I've heard nothing official about it.
I want a new update so bad!
Hopefully we get some good content with the new update.
Hopefully the orange Grenade Launcher variant, some Sentinel Beam variations, and Brute Weapons.
I didn't even consider a possible content update being announced at the hwc. My guess is it'll probably have an emphasis on brutes and it'll probably come out in April. The reason I think this is because the next legendary crate will be based on the great schism (covenant civil war between brutes and elites for those who don't know), and YouTuber and modder gamecheat13 found brute weapons that were still very much a work in progress a few months ago in halo 5: forge's files. We'll probably get these and maybe but very very very unlikely, brute enemies for warzone. There might even be an upcoming brute leader for hw2 if all of this is true.
There's been speculation that we might get some kinda HW2 themed update
Killer Instinct nailing with these guest fighters. Arbiter and RAAM were really cool characters to add to the game.
I'm guessing The Orange Grenade Launcher will be released. Maybe some Brute Weaponry and more Forge Items. Maybe a new vehicle type. If we're lucky, playable Elites. Unlikely but we can always hope for playable Elites.
I'd like bayonets assassinations and the "rumored" brute scopes.
I heard we're getting Brute weapons but I would really like to see some Reqium esque Forerunner maps for Warzone. Since we got the Meridian and Sanghelios maps; I am thinking we might see some maps set on Genesis.
I heard we're getting Brute weapons but I would really like to see some Reqium esque Forerunner maps for Warzone. Since we got the Meridian and Sanghelios maps; I am thinking we might see some maps set on Genesis.
I'd love more Forerunner Maps.
ShinGojira wrote:
I'd love more Forerunner Maps.
Yeah just some mental Tron type map where half the map is blue lit chrome and the other is orange lit chrome.
We also gotta remember one special thing. There's still the plasma launcher that was seen back in the release of WZFF so we might get that.
I really just want one more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4