The next/final content update

OP UrCasualGamer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
So this is going to be the last content update, but they will still have small adjustments and updates to the game I assume, right?
Tabookodak wrote:
So this is going to be the last content update, but they will still have small adjustments and updates to the game I assume, right?
Yup. We'll still see playlist updates and minor bug fixes, but that'll be it for new content.
Well I for one am really excited for this new content update. But we all have to remember one thing above all else....
No matter what happens, Halo is still going to give us something great, and for the price of NOTHING (Unlike COD and other games, where they release their games, and all other updates are DLC).
We also gotta remember one special thing. There's still the plasma launcher that was seen back in the release of WZFF so we might get that.
Yeah, it looks good, it would just needs a little more work and it would be done.
ShinGojira wrote:
Danny Five wrote:
Got a feeling the new update will be announced at E3
I don´t think 343i would talk about an update at E3. A new game maybe but an update sounds like to little of a deal to talk about in E3.
They announced warzone FF at the last E3 if I remember correctly. Maybe they plan on going out with a bang and making a halo 3 anniversary update and put a bunch of halo 3 stuff jn
I honestly hope for a Red vs Blue themed update, bringing in old maps (such as blood gulch), new multiplayer voices, things of that nature.
I honestly hope for a Red vs Blue themed update, bringing in old maps (such as blood gulch), new multiplayer voices, things of that nature.
OH MY GOD I WANT CABOOSE AS AN ANNOUNCER!!!
Danny Five wrote:
ShinGojira wrote:
Danny Five wrote:
I don´t think 343i would talk about an update at E3. A new game maybe but an update sounds like to little of a deal to talk about in E3.
They announced warzone FF at the last E3 if I remember correctly. Maybe they plan on going out with a bang and making a halo 3 anniversary update and put a bunch of halo 3 stuff jn
Now there's a thought. I didn't think of that, in lieu of H3A that we could get a H3 themed update.
I just want more Warzone maps (cough-SPIRE REMAKE-cough) and maybe some classic armor. Maybe.
Danny Five wrote:
ShinGojira wrote:
Danny Five wrote:
Now there's a thought. I didn't think of that, in lieu of H3A that we could get a H3 themed update.
That could very well be true, I especially want the brute shot in the game, and even maybe a custom game option which allows dual-wielding.
It really needs to be a homerun kind of update. Halo 5 has to survive for a year and a half off of this update.
It really needs to be a homerun kind of update. Halo 5 has to survive for a year and a half off of this update.
I don't know, I still think that it should stay somewhat relevant after the release of Halo 6 like past Halos' did.
I just hope they are done with forge stuff. This content will have to last till H6 and beyond. After that just tweaks.
I would like to see the Classic playlist come back. That has been the most fun rotational playlist yet.
Halo 5 won't survive another year and a half. Hell, it barely survived to this point compared to past entries of the series. Halo 5 had a really bad start which definitely affected its lifespan, especially considering that many of the issues brought up since day 1 have yet to be fixed...

The next update might bring back a small surge of population, but it definitely won't reinvigorate the game.
I think the last update should be released a month before summer vacation. I believe this is going to be the final and biggest dlc for halo 5. However, there is a possibility that more halo dlcs appear in halo 5 but that will be after 6-8 months because the game is almost complete. Though, this is less likely to happen. I want brutes and flood in this "last DLC" If not, halo 6 better feature all races and I WANT to play as an elite in halo 6. In this update, however, we should have a option for our spartan's undersuit.
343 in this final update please feature a solo firefight mode where you can play offline just like in ODST and give the option to turn off energy shields in the firefight
I am hoping for a few different things in the update.
1.-make forge offline
2.- new war zone, and arena map
3.- new forge objects, such as made structures
4.- ctf, assault, and strongholds should get there own playlist
5.- return of shotty snipers and triple team
6.- new ui in the req system
7.-new menu hud for the main menu
8.-master chief and Isabelle as voice req pack
9.- more action sack modes
10.- customization button mapping ( you can set A,B,X,Y,RT,LT etc. to your own custom layout)
11.- Ai for forge
12.- black under suits
13.- Custom games offline
14.- city forge canvas
15.- forge maps in arena
16.- fix theater
17.- return warzone turbo
18.-" survival " in warzone firefight, see how many waves you and others can survive, pull out your reqs
19.- more gun skins
20.- odst armor
I especially love custom buttons, offline forge
Don't forget masterchief's halo 5 armor
Also our secondary color for our spartan should be visible when we are in our blue or red teams. Back in h2 and h3 you could see the secondary color of your spartan when you were in one of the teams and it looked kind of cool. You were able to recognize which team mate you were working with.
OH MY GOD I WANT CABOOSE AS AN ANNOUNCER!!!
amen
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4