1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21
The update comes out when hell freezes over
Then the Devil is turning down the thermostat sometime today.
I hear that when Olive grows wings the update will come out (should be a little less than six hours).
Give me 3 minutes in Forge...
Oh, also update when the REQs are in for everyone.
Oh, also update when the REQs are in for everyone.
Alright, you got it ;)
Well seems like the perfect time for a six hour nap
Nice idea. Sadly I won't be able to play it right after it comes out. I have to wait till after school, hopefully it's up by then
Me too
Not yet then?
2pm pacific time the REQs should be available to all
Not yet then?
I mean... I can go check...
Not yet then?
When it's out it will be on the 1st post
Thanks for the thread. I wonder what size this patch will be? The game with all its updates has been getting huge in terms of file size.
DBDx316 wrote:
Thanks for the thread. I wonder what size this patch will be? The game with all its updates has been getting huge in terms of file size.
my guess is about 12gb considering its for an ai update to wz/campaign ALOT of forge blocks affects etc. Armour emblems weapons. But its just a guess going off past updates
o Vylex o wrote:
DBDx316 wrote:
my guess is about 12gb considering its for an ai update to wz/campaign ALOT of forge blocks affects etc. Armour emblems weapons. But its just a guess going off past updates
I'm guessing about 15gb.
Godly, I hereby crown you the Official "Is it live yet" man of Waypoint.
Agreed, he's been doing this all month, and I thank him for it
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
not yet
When it does drop we probably won't be able to play for a week any way. If their adding controller adjustments, etc...like usual it will probably have quite a few bugs.
Is the update out?
Spoiler:
Show
o Vylex o wrote:
DBDx316 wrote:
I'm guessing about 15gb.
No way, less than GoM, it only has a one Arena map, GoM was 8.1 and it has a whole Warzone Map and a brand new arena map. I'm gonna say 6.5gb.
Did they say if this update would fix the armor mod problem?
I've heard its going to drop around 10:00AM PT has anyone else heard this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 21