The Official Ugliest Armour Thread!

OP GavinLundyy XD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halo 5 has some really gorgeous armour sets which work well in so many colours and combinations, however there are also some real uggglly pieces of armour! I think the ugliest has got to be Seeker, altough I have a special hatred for Orbital (EVA knock off IMO).

Anyway, comment your least favourite/ugliest armour below...and let the flame war commence!
I have not unlocked one that I really like so far. All halo 3 armor besides the close quarters (or what ever its called) was pretty cool imo
they should definitely create better armor. most armors make my spartan look so awkward.
they definitely could have done a much better job. Hopefully they create more armours and patch it into Halo 5 so we can get them through Req. Packs. And it better not be DLC pay only. That would be some BS.
The Nightfall armor and helmet are the worst in my opinion because of how much I love the ODST armor that its modeled after! Such a disappointment! But besides that... Probably the Foehammer Helmet, Aviator Helmet or the Seeker Helmet
sorry, sometimes it's a bad habit that my fingers type the old english armor as "armour." Sorry.
The Johnny Bravo helmet, the boom box helmet, the helmet that looks like someone shoved a floppy disk drive through its viser, and the helmet that has a vibrator attached on top.
I honestly can't see how SEEKER got into the game, it looks to ridiculous. The description states that SEEKER is designed to help Spartan fireteams from receiving any unwanted attention. Well, I can't see how that is possible because the helmet is so large and ugly.
Yes, Seeker is disgusting.
Like 75% at least is horrendous. Not only do some helmets have completely counter intuitive designs, but almost none of the shoulder pieces actually cover your shoulders.

Ever since Halo 4, MC's armor has not covered his shoulders lol.
May as well change this to 'The Official We Hate Seeker Thread!'
Halo 5 has some really gorgeous armour sets which work well in so many colours and combinations, however there are also some real uggglly pieces of armour! I think the ugliest has got to be Seeker, altough I have a special hatred for Orbital (EVA knock off IMO).

Anyway, comment your least favourite/ugliest armour below...and let the flame war commence!
Don't know about ugliest but I've been using Commando Verde and it's like half white. Makes my character really stand out and the color differences show the design to it's fullest instead of it all blending in together.
I have not unlocked one that I really like so far. All halo 3 armor besides the close quarters (or what ever its called) was pretty cool imo
Surely you remember how ugly the original scout was? Now rogue... I'd like to see that make a return.
Wutang85 wrote:

Don't know about ugliest but I've been using Commando Verde and it's like half white. Makes my character really stand out and the color differences show the design to it's fullest instead of it all blending in together.
Commando is a handsome helmet in itself anyway
I really like the Goblin armor... Till I look at the back, that stuff looks unreasonable and impractical, ya know?
Thus far everything apart from Mark VI [GEN1] has been really ugly to me.
DreadGrunt wrote:
Thus far everything apart from Mark VI [GEN1] has been really ugly to me.
You can't beat perfection <3
Most of the armor is pretty ugly to me.
I find the EVA helmet to be the ugliest. It looked so awesome in Halo 3 and then 343 changed it and it just looks bad. I want the old EVA helmet back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4