OP GavinLundyy XD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
octorok74 wrote:
I find the EVA helmet to be the ugliest. It looked so awesome in Halo 3 and then 343 changed it and it just looks bad. I want the old EVA helmet back.
It looks more like the way bungie made it in Reach
Seeker, by far. It is beyond me how that was approved by anyone on the art team.
octorok74 wrote:
I find the EVA helmet to be the ugliest. It looked so awesome in Halo 3 and then 343 changed it and it just looks bad. I want the old EVA helmet back.
I just looked and yeah you are right. Then Bungie ruined a helmet I liked originally. Thanks for correcting me.
octorok74 wrote:
H4's rendition made it look like a dolphin because of that ridiculous curve on the visor, but it looks like the curve is much less pronounced in H5. I actually like it now. And even then, we've got Kelly's helmet.
i hate the seeker, EVA helmets or ones that like like it and the CQC helmet, those are god-awful
I would have to say Legionnaire and soldier armor but Soldier has always been an ugly armor set.
octorok74 wrote:
octorok74 wrote:
I just looked and yeah you are right. Then Bungie ruined a helmet I liked originally. Thanks for correcting me.
I loved the Reach version, with the little side thing and the bar over the top. But that wouldn't look right in Halo 5
Goblin, Reaper, and Mako.

And, honestly, most of the new armors/helmets added with Halo 5. I prefer the Halo 4 ones by far.
EOD
Is EOD in Halo 5?
Gotta add Soldier to this, that has got to be the ugliest piece of armour I have ever seen in a Halo game
Seeker is downright undefeated in the ugliness department.
Foehammer, Seeker and Soldier :P

Only ones I really don't like XD
Reaper helmet. Looks like sh!7
The 343 designed armor is looking increasingly ridiculous, when you look at most of it there are weired little design problems that would make the armor restrictive and bulky to use. Also it looks too much like some sort of fantasy armor, I liked the old styles in previous games where the armor looked functional, realistically designed, and sleek. Tack on parts like Linda's helmet has are getting odd. Reach has some great looking pieces I'd like to see in game. Plus the old system where you customize each part was great.

And sub topic, where the heck did all the different armor come from. If you read the books you'll know the armor is horrendously expensive to produce and there were initially under a hundred Spartan II's and later only a few hundred Spartan IV's. I find it highly unlikely that expensive specialized armor would be made for individual Spartans especially during a war.
Seeker! Without a doubt
Seeker helmet, no doubt!!!
I would say the body armour I have on in my profile is pretty bad..
I would say the body armour I have on in my profile is pretty bad..
True!
Some of it is beyond ugly xD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4