Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

The problem of not being able to match in Asia.

OP SHIRAN29

We've been playing the team arena for about a week, but we haven't been able to play a game.
If you look at the distribution on Twitch, it's matching up fine in other regions, the European region and the North American region.
Has matching segregation started in the Asian region?
Not being able to play the game is the biggest pain, even if it's a little laggy, I want to play the game.
The search option has been expanded.
Please help the Asian Halo players.
I live in Australia and it's been nigh on impossible to get a game of Slayer for the last couple of weeks. Social or Ranked... Nothing.

But some of the playlists are good. SWAT is fine. Plenty of games.
Same here. I live in Taiwan. Almost every playlist is dead.
My search preference has always been to setting Expanded, but Arena and Warzone have to spend a lot of time matching, and even can't find the game.
Only the annoying firefight can play. But I need Warzone to kill Marines.
I want to get the Achilles helmet before Halo Infinte releases.
SHIRAN29 wrote:
We've been playing the team arena for about a week, but we haven't been able to play a game.
If you look at the distribution on Twitch, it's matching up fine in other regions, the European region and the North American region.
Has matching segregation started in the Asian region?
Not being able to play the game is the biggest pain, even if it's a little laggy, I want to play the game.
The search option has been expanded.
Please help the Asian Halo players.
Man i remember to have played against you some weeks ago in expanded(team arena), and was clear the difference of ping, you was clearly in an European server and our team was in huge advantage of connection,actually i m playing on balanced because after end of January the research seems to be changed, maybe a little update in the algorithm and more population near my area.

You need to find the best Hours of the day where more people in the world search in expanded, and it's after 18:00 (GMT+1)
Can't find warzone either ,except firefight ,need marine kills
Not being able to matchmake with the zoom in option is very problematic.
This won't bring people back.
They should have them matchmaking more aggressively for Halo Infinite.