OP Eleventh Sniper

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Because everyone is raising their bar insanely high. I see so many people saying "Well the Reach update will bring this!" or "343 better add this in Memoirs of Reach!".

Guys. You're only setting yourselves up for disappointment. Expectations are so high that there's no way they'll be met. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it'll be Noble team armor, Infection, maybe a Falcon, and maybe Forge World, plus some REQ filler. That's about it.

All I'm trying to get at is that you should realistically expect a regularish update, so when it comes out, you aren't mad about Memoirs of Reach being "The worst update ever!".
So u can see the future???
I'm getting sick and tired of ppl like u always criticizing 343i's updates before it even comes out. Like come on give them a chance with this update
Of all the things they can add, I really want a Revenant! I loved that vehicle so much!
Because everyone is raising their bar insanely high. I see so many people saying "Well the Reach update will bring this!" or "343 better add this in Memoirs of Reach!".

Guys. You're only setting yourselves up for disappointment. Expectations are so high that there's no way they'll be met. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it'll be Noble team armor, Infection, maybe a Falcon, and maybe Forge World, plus some REQ filler. That's about it.

All I'm trying to get at is that you should realistically expect a regularish update, so when it comes out, you aren't mad about Memoirs of Reach being "The worst update ever!".
I'm getting sick and tired of ppl like u always criticizing 343i's updates before it even comes out. Like come on give them a chance with this update
We've given them plenty of chances. 343i's updates are very predictable at this point and it is completely valid to conclude what may be in the update. If you know anything about recognizing patterns, than this would make sense. 343 has released very similar updates; maps, maybe a gamemode, and a -Yoink- ton of useless reqs. There's no reason to suggest this update won't be the same, especially since they are so focused on getting people to buy into the req system. When they minimize the playable content outside of warzone, they make more money on req packs. Its reasonable to suggest they will continue this trend of adding on to the req system rather than meaningful content such as maps, gamemodes, ui improvements(it could be better), weapons, vehicles, forge improvements and additions, etc.
I'm pretty sure that being excited for infection isn't raising the bar. I know I am
I hope forge world is included, along with a blood gulch remake.

I know a lot of people out there want to leave blood gulch in the past, but I bet it would play great in the h5 sand box.

Maybe throw two elephants in there ;)
Both viking and basin are blood gulch variants (although basin is pretty different) and so its unlikely they will add another one.
Emile's armor and I'm sold!
I'm really looking forward to it, I think they're doing an alright job and Halo 5 is an enjoyable game...when I'm playing well!

I'm mostly looking forward to firefight though! :D
What we know so far
Positives
  1. Decent armour variants
  2. Infection
  3. Green swords
Negatives
  1. Remix of Torque
Based on what we know so far its actually quite a good update, but there will probably be a game breaking glitch, armours will be mythic and infection will be put into rotation for a week and then removed.
Falcon would be great. All noble team's armors solid. Infection first starting out on either arena maps or BTB depending on the size then get a crap ton of community maps made for infection
I think that 343i sees the potential in this update not only, because there have been hordes of ppl excited for this update even before infection was announced, but also the fact that since they decided to put both of them together and with memorable armor, they aren't going to half--Yoink- this one. Even if we get the spin-off map of torque, I still consider it a new map.

Realistically, with the noble armor and infection, they might add the falcon and/or the revenant, but don't forget about other game modes that were reach exclusive such as head hunter (although I doubt this will come).

343 understand that this is a HUGE opportunity to change peoples' minds about them and they know that if they hit it right like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE have been asking for, halo 5's life expectancy and sales will go up.
What's funny to me is all the things you said being described as 'just it.' The armors + infection will alone put this update higher than most and if they do add the falcon then I'd bet $100 this will be considered the best update yet.

People were talking about the reach update the second that it was announced, I have no doubt 343 has caught wind of that and will do what they can to make it memorable. I have a good feeling about the reach update.

And you know what, I have an even better feeling about hog wild. Just wait, Hog Wild is going to melt the faces of the entire halo community.
Hog wild has to be good since it's the last true update.
Give us the Spire!
I've learned not to expect much from 343, which is why I don't really get too excited for these updates. To me they're mediocre at best.
>Update is just under 2 months away

>Still complains

>le funy maymay arows xd
>Update is just under 2 months away

>Still complains

>le funy maymay arows xd
kek

Hopefully the update leaves a memory of Reach.

If you keep your expectations in life low, you'll never be disappointed.
It has Jorge's armor. That equals the best update to me.

Its called a track record son. Smh
REACH DMR just better looking.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6