2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I agree
All I know after the "Memories of Reach" update, is that some people are going to be crapping their pants of what will be in it, some will have that "meh" attitude about it, and there will be those that will get ticked off about it. Which one I'm going to be...have to wait and see.
The update isn't even out yet, and we barely even know whats coming other then Infection and the Noble teams Armour. Not to mention its not even the worst update yet. That's your opinion.
Because everyone is raising their bar insanely high. I see so many people saying "Well the Reach update will bring this!" or "343 better add this in Memoirs of Reach!".

Guys. You're only setting yourselves up for disappointment. Expectations are so high that there's no way they'll be met. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it'll be Noble team armor, Infection, maybe a Falcon, and maybe Forge World, plus some REQ filler. That's about it.

All I'm trying to get at is that you should realistically expect a regularish update, so when it comes out, you aren't mad about Memoirs of Reach being "The worst update ever!".
Did you graduate top of the class from click bait college?
Because everyone is raising their bar insanely high. I see so many people saying "Well the Reach update will bring this!" or "343 better add this in Memoirs of Reach!".

Guys. You're only setting yourselves up for disappointment. Expectations are so high that there's no way they'll be met. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it'll be Noble team armor, Infection, maybe a Falcon, and maybe Forge World, plus some REQ filler. That's about it.

All I'm trying to get at is that you should realistically expect a regularish update, so when it comes out, you aren't mad about Memoirs of Reach being "The worst update ever!".
Did you graduate top of the class from click bait college?
-Yoink- laude, brutha

Also, thread wuz ded.
Infection is better than most of the other updates.
What's funny to me is all the things you said being described as 'just it.' The armors + infection will alone put this update higher than most and if they do add the falcon then I'd bet $100 this will be considered the best update yet.

People were talking about the reach update the second that it was announced, I have no doubt 343 has caught wind of that and will do what they can to make it memorable. I have a good feeling about the reach update.

And you know what, I have an even better feeling about hog wild. Just wait, Hog Wild is going to melt the faces of the entire halo community.
Honestly 343 doesn't listen to us jack--Yoink-. We all hated Torque and guess what map they decided to remix for Memories of Reach. That exact map, not even a map from Reach or at the very least a new map or even a remix of a map we all liked.
I was in a party with someone who was CONVINCED that they are going to add the Falcon in the Memories of Reach update. I bet against him, I will wait patiently for my easy $100.

I'm not disagreeing with you because you make a very good point that makes sense, but your title was a bit misleading, I thought you were gonna be one of those flame war inducing threads, but you're just telling others to be cautious/ready.
Its not even out yet

im fine with infection, thats enough for me ^^
all I want is forge world and if I don't get it I won't really care because I am happy with the game already
all I want are the armors shown, falcon, infection and new forge goodies. Armor and infection checked. New forge goodies, place able corpses, stone wall, new special fx check. Hoping for the premade buildings they promised like reach had. All I need is the falcon as we need a team lift vtol. Phaeton fills the role of hornet, now all we need is one that takes the role of a pelican. Make it just use a chaingun while having seats for capture the flag.

basically all I need is a falcon.
So now that it's been mostly revealed, I'm seeing a lot of people get upset that they didn't see all of Halo: Reach in the update. Kinda what I was afraid of...
Boy, yous was right
You know when i first played this game i made a point to unlock everything. And yet i feel now i've finished its just pointless, every single armor is meaningless We can't see them in game can we and we all have the same HUD regardless of Visor or helmet.
Wrath armor. I'm happier than the Rock locked in a room with 100 bacon cheeseburgers & apple pies. Like Dude, this totally replaces Achilles on my Halo bucket list. A thousand times over.
Ayy this is the thread I mentioned when everyone else was disapppointed

I agree OP 100% and we don't even know everything yet, so clam down people. Man if they just redid the UI in Halo 5 as an update I'd be happy!
I'm excited for the forge update and plasma rifle.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6