OP Eleventh Sniper

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Not even having a new map from Reach is pretty sad, imo.

Update should be called "tidbits from Reach"
gethtones wrote:
Not even having a new map from Reach is pretty sad, imo.

Update should be called "tidbits from Reach"
Well, it's in line with every other update.
I was just missing the grenande launcher and black under suits. It's a shame that blurred out req is Jorge's turret.....
343 is setting us up for disappointment. Like really, nearly everything in this update is cosmetic....
I think the Memories of Reach update is awesome. Love that we are getting all of those sweet looking weapon skins. The Reach armors look pretty cool, but I'm not sure I'll ever even use them. I like my Centurion armor too much. Of course the biggest thing in the update is Infection, and looks like it's going to be better than ever. Especially with the fact that we are getting unique Infection versions of maps as well as community made Infection maps. Can't wait to play me some Infection!

I was a little disappointed with the fact that they are doing another remixed version of a map, but since we got Tyrant last month and it was so amazing, I'm not complaining.
I think the Memories of Reach update is awesome. Love that we are getting all of those sweet looking weapon skins. The Reach armors look pretty cool, but I'm not sure I'll ever even use them. I like my Centurion armor too much. Of course the biggest thing in the update is Infection, and looks like it's going to be better than ever. Especially with the fact that we are getting unique Infection versions of maps as well as community made Infection maps. Can't wait to play me some Infection!

I was a little disappointed with the fact that they are doing another remixed version of a map, but since we got Tyrant last month and it was so amazing, I'm not complaining.
There are 20 weapon skins though, that far too many.
People are going nuts about it being cosmetic. I couldn't care as long as we get these matchmaking preferences and other assorted things to the ui I.e post game medals etc. Some really nice changes yet people are here moaning it's not enough. Just because it's called memories of reach doesn't mean it's to do with the game itself. Memories of reach in this update is clearly the noble team armors. Be happy infection is here
343 BRING INFECTION!
343 BRING INFECTION!
343 BRING INFECTION!
343 BRING INFECTION!
343 BRING INFECTION!

This update it disappointing! WE GOT NOTHING WE ASKED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!
343 is setting us up for disappointment. Like really, nearly everything in this update is cosmetic....
No one wanted Reach armour at all. People haven't been asking since day one. Emile's armour is the ugliest in Halo history.
I was in a party with someone who was CONVINCED that they are going to add the Falcon in the Memories of Reach update. I bet against him, I will wait patiently for my easy $100.
They will wait for their $100. The Mythic is Jorges gun, which is a Falcon turret so it would make sense to add the Falcon, too.
It's funny how true this thread has become.
No one wanted Reach armour at all. People haven't been asking since day one. Emile's armour is the ugliest in Halo history.
1. A LOT of people want Reach armor. Noble 6, Emile, Jun, Kat, Carter, Gorge, you name it.
2. YOU think Emile has crappy armor, but that's not a fact. That's your opinion.
It's actually sad...not funny...
What's funny to me is all the things you said being described as 'just it.' The armors + infection will alone put this update higher than most and if they do add the falcon then I'd bet $100 this will be considered the best update yet.
the best update was forge, infection is pretty useless without forge ^^
couldn't agree more
1. A LOT of people want Reach armor. Noble 6, Emile, Jun, Kat, Carter, Gorge, you name it.
2. YOU think Emile has crappy armor, but that's not a fact. That's your opinion.
It was sarcasm... Didn't "People haven't been asking since day one" give it away?
It was sarcasm... Didn't "People haven't been asking since day one" give it away?
Oh....
Well I think it's because my IQ severely dropped.Didn't catch on lol.
What's funny to me is all the things you said being described as 'just it.' The armors + infection will alone put this update higher than most and if they do add the falcon then I'd bet $100 this will be considered the best update yet.
the best update was forge, infection is pretty useless without forge ^^
Ehhh, there have been some fun times on base maps with infection. That is how it got started, after all.
Dear heavens, why I do believe that things have gone a little sideways up in here.
Dear heavens, why I do believe that things have gone a little sideways up in here.
Only a little ;)

At least we have Infection and post game medals.
Only a little ;)

At least we have Infection and post game medals.
That alone should make this the second best update, bested only by Cartographer's Gift.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6