5. 463
  6. 464
  7. 465
  8. ...
  9. 830
I think it would be fine to have sprint but as a power up like in reach
That could be the only compromise I can think of.
Justima wrote:
I think more just a speed boost rather than sprint. Temporary speed boosts that last 5-15 seconds that spawn quicker than OS or Invis.
Justima wrote:
I think more just a speed boost rather than sprint. Temporary speed boosts that last 5-15 seconds that spawn quicker than OS or Invis.
I would prefer speed boost than sprint, but all those people are demanding for sprint and giving us compromises that are not compromising anything. If sprint had to be in the game, that should be how it implemented.
People are probably got used to it and there might be a backlash and it fits in with new generation of Spartans.
Sprint is fine with me. Campaign is fine to not have sprint
Right on buddy. Spoken like a programmer that knows there stuff. Guess it depends on your style of play if you like the sprint or not.
People are probably got used to it and there might be a backlash and it fits in with new generation of Spartans.
So a "new generation" is all of a sudden not being able to run and shoot at the same time? Sounds like they're going backwards to me. Somebody fire that engineer.
Sprint allows recon and scout classes and players to be possible, it would be better in
Sprint allows recon and scout classes and players to be possible, it would be better in
I didn't know we were talking about Battlefield.

This post has been hidden.

Gandalfur wrote:
Halo 6 could be the game EVERYONE wants by removing sprint in campaign (yes because who the -Yoink- needs TWO movement speeds in campaign????) and
arena multiplayer at first I thought a no sprint playlist might be optimal but hear me out. I pretty sure the new spartan abilities (save -Yoinking!- spartan charge) would be GENERALLY accepted in a halo game if they werent accompanied by sprint it would feel more competitive more strategic and would also still be recognizable to the fine tuned experience we got in halo 5. Warzone and customs would be a whole other beast entirely retaining ALL the features that made halo 5 successful would keep warzone great and would also allow more options for custom games, for those people that actually wanted to play in a sprint arena type setting they could actually fire up the in game custom game lobby adjust the filter and be good to go! lets face it, sprint has NO place in competitve halo and to argue that it does would just be absurd. this would allow arena maps to continue to be designed the PROPER way and please the vets and basically everyone whos willing to give it a chance and you wouldnt lose much of your sprint loving audience at all because there would still be sprint in the game it would just take a backseat!
Thoughts? :3
dont use sprint if you wont, its easy xd
Dear God no.
That requires class loadouts to be a thing first, sprint doesn't have to be included to allow that, not to mention reach and h4 tried classes and was not universally liked.
Nooga wrote:
Id rather keep sprint.
Agreed
Chipmmunk wrote:
Chipmmunk wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Chipmmunk wrote:
tsassi wrote:
Yes but they have no way to actually determine what other halo players outside these communities actually want. The voices of communities serve as the only direct source of fan feedback to the developer, and therefore, should be listened to. I wasn't here during Halo 4, but they seem to have removed loadouts, perks and all that other COD stuff based on the opinions of the communities even if they were only a small subset of players. Why can't sprint be the same?
I don't know, have they ever come out and specifically said they made the changes from Halo 4 to 5 based on community feedback? They usually don't. We don't really know anything about their internal decision making process, but I'd be surprised if any developer chose to be guided mostly by what the vocal part of their community says. If I were to bet, I'd say they have an array of things they consider when making design decisions from matchmaking data to ultimately how they feel about it.

Blizzard does that almost all the time, you don't see their studio in chaos and shambles. In fact they are widely praised for being one of the best developers out there.The community knows whats best.
Well, 343 is not Blizzard. 343 cares not for petty things like "fun" or "feedback".

Blizzard mission statement: "Gameplay first; Commit to quality" (that's their actual mission statement)

343i mission statement: "Immersion, bro; Commit to quality immersion" (probably their actual mission statement)
This is 343's theme song.
Hmm, Activision/Blizzard have a 50$ season pass for CoD, sold 2 Destiny DLC for 20-30$, I also believe there was a season pass before those 2 releases. Not to mention every time they release a DLC now for Destiny, they bundle it with the game usually for 60$.

Think they are all in it for money, some just get more then others, or offer better deals varying how you look at it.
Ummmm........blizzard doesnt make COD or Destiny, so how is that relevant? Blizzard Entertainment is owned by Activision that doesnt meant they affiliate with all other games Activision publishes.
Link Activision Blizzard is the parent company. link 2 Sure Blizzard Entertainment and Activision still do there own things under their labels, but they merged together. They still can imply, thus Activision Blizzard.
Activision publishes games, Blizzard Entertainment develops them. Activision Blizzard is the merger of two publishers: Activision and Vivendi games (the original publishers of Blizzard Entertainment games). Activison Blizzard and Blizzard Entertainment or two different entities. Kinda confusing I know but again Blizzard Entertainment(the people who developed overwatch, WoW, Hearthstone etc) has nothing to do with Call of Duty or Destiny, Activision Blizzard (The people who published all the titles) on the other hand does.
I feel as a long time halo fanatic that I have a say in how sprint should be handled in upcoming halo games. I believe that sprint, Spartan charge, and ground pound should not be in the halo franchise period. However sadly with the way the game is being dealt it seems that it will be in there to stay. It's the "new innovative" play style that 343 is incorporating into their games. However sad as it may be the best thing we can ask for and most probably receive is a fully functional arena lobby with multiple game types in classic mode. I wish for this to,happen and hope many of you wish the same. So 343 please incorporate the classic halo style that we Halo-Vets have been playing since the very beginning. On the side not imam very excited for halo 3 anniversary
what they should do is take a play out of call of dutys book like for people that like they can play those game modes for people who dont want sprint they can play like a classic playlist
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 461
  4. 462
  5. 463
  6. 464
  7. 465
  8. ...
  9. 830