Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

The sprint discussion thread

OP Gandalfur

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 477
  4. 478
  5. 479
  6. 480
  7. 481
  8. ...
  9. 834
BR3AK GEAR wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Id rather keep sprint.
i think it makes the game a little bit more challenging because people can not keep shooting you for as long
Exactly, and better the reflex and the internet speed wins over skill! Modern shooters disease! Halo got sick a bit the cure is to make it back as it was in Halo 4.
BR3AK GEAR wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Id rather keep sprint.
i think it makes the game a little bit more challenging because people can not keep shooting you for as long
Exactly, and better the reflex and the internet speed wins over skill! Modern shooters disease! Halo got sick a bit the cure is to make it back as it was in Halo 4.
You cannot tell me that the classic halos didnt have a problem with the internet in terms of who ever has the better connection speed wins over skill, if someone had better internet than you then there shots get counted and yours dont. You simply cant use that as an argument for the classic halos having more skill than todays halo 5. And if you mean reflexs, in the classic halos if you had the better reflexes then thats an advantage an example of this is using the jump button to evade opponents shots.

What was so good about halo 4 multiplayer? I know it sounds like im hating on halo 4 but im not i just want to know what made it good in the arena sense, BTB was great in halo 4.
Naqser wrote:
Salvanous wrote:
I personally love what sprint has done for the game in terms of terms of allowing players a more viable way of retreating from a situation that they were otherwise incapable of winning. Halo 5 balanced it beautifully with being able to break players out of sprint via shooting (if they hadn't reached max speed), and not allowing players to recharge shields while they were running.
So, someone outplays you and you can more easily retreat than previously. Why is this a good thing?

Salvanous wrote:
The thing is, that you can't take out a mechanic from the game that has been with the series now for 3 consecutive games, especially when the community is so heavy divided on if they like it or not. I personally want sprinting to remain in the game. If you want to play without sprint, then go into custom game, or try to make enough noise to create a 'Classic Halo' list for the game, as the option to toggle sprint is in custom games. .
So what rule says that if something has been present for three iterations, it must be present in the future as well? Why specifically three iterations?

I personally want it out, so if that happens and you don't like it, there are other beautifully crafted games with sprint present, no?
You purposely don't address sprint as it is supposed to be displayed. You (should) know that there is no running from a DIRECT fight. On top of that, I'm talking about running away from one-sided fights while you had the misfortune of running into. I have a problem with someone getting away from me when I noticeably better than them, but I have no problem with being able to get out of situations where I know I don't have a fighting chance due to weaponry, or environment.

It's nothing written in stone, but surely you've heard that games need to evolve and add more in when competition dictates as such. Even with the MC Collection you see expansion via graphics, and forge implemented. To remove sprint from Halo would be a downgrade in mechanics, as the majority of the consumer base want to feel like they have more power, and options available to them- not less.

If you want out go for it, but please do so while being more pleasant. I offered Doom because I've played it and enjoyed it because it feels like 'classic halo'. As far as well crafted games that have sprint, there are many, but none that feel like a halo game outside of Halo 4 (because Halo Reach's sprint was bad).
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not troll.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
GED2208 wrote:
BR3AK GEAR wrote:
Nooga wrote:
Id rather keep sprint.
i think it makes the game a little bit more challenging because people can not keep shooting you for as long
Exactly, and better the reflex and the internet speed wins over skill! Modern shooters disease! Halo got sick a bit the cure is to make it back as it was in Halo 4.
You cannot tell me that the classic halos didnt have a problem with the internet in terms of who ever has the better connection speed wins over skill, if someone had better internet than you then there shots get counted and yours dont. You simply cant use that as an argument for the classic halos having more skill than todays halo 5. And if you mean reflexs, in the classic halos if you had the better reflexes then thats an advantage an example of this is using the jump button to evade opponents shots.

What was so good about halo 4 multiplayer? I know it sounds like im hating on halo 4 but im not i just want to know what made it good in the arena sense, BTB was great in halo 4.
I agre and disagre here with you.
I agre that Halo 4 BTB is amazing, thanks to its balanced weapons(exept the sawgun) good maps and the Halo physics which has a longer TTK than avarage games. These great things 343i removed from 5. Sprinting is not an issue if you have a game underneath like Halo 4. Large and good maps, less accurate non precision weapons(AR) like in the traditional Halos, and bigger shield so you wont die to quick so you can response and counter strike, skilljumps which is a traditional Halo thing.
Sprint should be limited but fast like in Halo4, climber and slider and spartan charge should be removed, I would even remove this with a Title Update. Whoever put this in was not knowing and loving the Halo franchise indeph enough and did not understand the Halo multiplayer philosophy.

Where I don't agree with you when you mentiomed Older Halos also had a conection issues and there is no difference to surrive an attack. Maybe but still bigger chance to fight back if you not die constantly.
One thing is great in older shooters where you able to surrive hits and hide to recover and/or using your skill, granade+headshot or snapshot with a sniper.

I think the best Halo is Halo 4 right now. Why? Maps are better, sounds are better, graphics is the roughly the same exept its 720/30 on 360. On MCC Playlist is not good, there is no only H4 BTB playlist and the few maps has huge drips frame rate wise. XO hardware not enought to run that game 1080/60, without drips, there is no dynamic resolution there thats a problem.
Still 1000nd of people play it on 360.
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
Justima wrote:
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
I think it's safe to say that the pro sprinters in this thread crushed the anti sprinters in this debate.

Long live sprint.... unfortunately. (I'm anti sprint)
Not sure if serious.
I think he was being sarcastic or misplaced words, which would make it "pro-sprinters in this thread got crushed by anti-sprinters in this debate."
I still have yet to see a comprehensive pro spring argument, and I've been with this thread since day one and have probably read 4/5ths of the pages.
No the way I wrote it is correct.

The pro sprinters put together a better argument. It actually wasn't even that close.
The power of Poe's Law is strong with this one.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
The pro sprinters put together a better argument. It actually wasn't even that close.
Care to summarize this argument for me, because I might have missed it?
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
Justima wrote:
JIMLUKE104 wrote:
I think it's safe to say that the pro sprinters in this thread crushed the anti sprinters in this debate.

Long live sprint.... unfortunately. (I'm anti sprint)
Not sure if serious.
I think he was being sarcastic or misplaced words, which would make it "pro-sprinters in this thread got crushed by anti-sprinters in this debate."
I still have yet to see a comprehensive pro spring argument, and I've been with this thread since day one and have probably read 4/5ths of the pages.
No the way I wrote it is correct.

The pro sprinters put together a better argument. It actually wasn't even that close.
Either troll, ignorant or blinded by bias, go ahead and link these better arguments your so sure are out here.
While neither side inherently has a better argument than the other....

I think this is the longest I've seen this thread stay out of the overall most popular threads lol
tsassi wrote:
tsassi wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
I left this thread a while back because it was obvious that no one was changing anyone's mind on the matter. Didn't matter which side of sprint you were on. I will say that I am all for sprint staying as I don't see it as a real issue. However, I have been making a conscious effort to NOT use sprint in BTB and have seen a notable difference. Yeah, I don't get to where I'm going any faster but in the end really how much time is sprint saving you from one destination to the next? It's like doing 5 over the speed limit trying to get somewhere faster when your drive is only a few miles. You're only saving mere seconds. If anything sprint should be faster.

With that said while not using sprint my aim has been more true. Head shots a plenty. Faster reflex as I do not have the lag time between altering from a sprint state and trying to ADS.

In conclusion and in my opinion sprint really is an option and you can play the game just fine without using it.
First, you don't understand what sprint does. When you sprint in H5 you are going at the speed of other Halo games' base movement speed.

My aim didn't get any better without sprint. The reaction time was the same and weapons like the Ar can kind of fire immediately after sprint.

Yes, you can play the game just fine without it, but you can play the game the best with it. I see all the pro players using sprint.

Also, think about the things that sprint messes up, immersion, flow, positioning and aiming.
You need to stop saying that.
Why? It is important for people to understand what sprint does. You can't hold your gun up while going full speed. Like you can get around Midship as fast as you do Truth, but while holding your gun up.
Because it's wrong, as I said earlier in case you missed it. You travel through Truth in the same time as Midship not because sprint speed in Halo 5 is equivalent to base speed in Halo 2, but because Truth is larger in size than Midship.
But you also said that I could go philosophical about what it means to measure things between two games when we can't take a measuring stick from one to the other. Like I don't care about your units! They mean nothing.
But the problem with that is that it's far-fetched. There are two options: either you accept that the units between all Halo games are all consistent, and you get this beautiful world where everything that is supposed to have the same size has the same size, or you can go on against the crowd claiming that everything, including Spartans, except certain environments is systematically smaller and make everyone's life more difficult.

You have the choice, but it's more helpful for everyone in the discussion if you don't go against the generally used conventions. You're just making the discussion more confusing for people not versed in it for no good reason. It doesn't help you get your point across. It doesn't make people think differently and suddenly see things your way. It just looks like you are making silly, obviously wrong claims, which isn't very convincing. There's no hope getting a point across if you're trying to communicate it in a convoluted way.
Well, spartan IVs are smaller than IIs, so shouldn't the Warthogs look bigger? But you do realise that the reason I decide to go this route, is that if people were to understand that sprint doesn't make you faster, there is no reason to keep it. It is keeping you from holding your gun up while going full speed. Is hard for people to understand? Is it my wording? Surely if people could see sprint from my point of view, they would agree with me, right? Again, sorry that this took so long. Are there any good reasons to keep sprint? I don't see any.
Salvanous wrote:
You purposely don't address sprint as it is supposed to be displayed. You (should) know that there is no running from a DIRECT fight. On top of that, I'm talking about running away from one-sided fights while you had the misfortune of running into. I have a problem with someone getting away from me when I noticeably better than them, but I have no problem with being able to get out of situations where I know I don't have a fighting chance due to weaponry, or environment.

It's nothing written in stone, but surely you've heard that games need to evolve and add more in when competition dictates as such. Even with the MC Collection you see expansion via graphics, and forge implemented. To remove sprint from Halo would be a downgrade in mechanics, as the majority of the consumer base want to feel like they have more power, and options available to them- not less.

If you want out go for it, but please do so while being more pleasant. I offered Doom because I've played it and enjoyed it because it feels like 'classic halo'. As far as well crafted games that have sprint, there are many, but none that feel like a halo game outside of Halo 4 (because Halo Reach's sprint was bad).
What? I don't address sprint as it is supposed to be displayed?
Yes, there is very few occasions where you can engage sprint directly in a fight. However coupled with thrusters or good enough foresight to know when to disengage in order to get behind cover and then start sprinting, you can escape fights.

But ok, let's then forget that part and concentrate on the part you want to concentrate on, finding yourself in a situation in which you are at a disadvantage. You've probably at that point made a grave mistake, yet you think it's good that players should have a good chance of escaping situations where they've been outplayed, or where they put themselves in a bad spot. Why is that a good thing?

Of course I've heard the "evolve" mantra. More than often it's used in a way to hold new things as something advanced and the older things as something primitive.
The exact same thing can be said about any of the mechanics that have been removed so far from Halo, dual wielding, flinch, armor abilities for instance.
You're saying the gameplay aspect of a mechanic should take a back seat and focus should be player options and making them feel more powerful?
Also, the MCC, forge isn't a gameplay mechanic, it's a gameplay mode, updated graphics are done in order to improve the flow and / or experience (Frames per Second) and portray a more detailed version of an older game.

Doom may feel like classic Halo to you, it doesn't to me. None of the modes.
No of course there aren't, that wouldn't benefit your position if you said there were, not to mention you left out Halo 5.
I am pretty sure sprint is here to stay in Halo now. It would seem backwards if they took away sprint in the next Halo. I'm not saying I like sprint but my thinking is that 343 is thinking it would just seem odd to the casual Halo gamer why Halo 4 and 5 have sprint and then they buy and fire up Halo 6 and there isn't any sprint. Which is why I think we should be looking for ways to adjust sprint to work better in Halo rather than beating a dead horse and asking it to be taken out completely. Because I do not see it going away anytime soon. But hey I could be completely wrong and they could take it away but I don't see that happening at all. I believe adjusting sprint for the upcoming Halo title (Halo 6) to where you can't sprint at all when you're shields are damaged, even in the slightest, would greatly improve gameplay. Once your shields are fully charged again then you can have the ability to sprint again. This would put a lot more emphasis on positioning for players and would punish those players who sprint to bad spots and truly punish them for making a bad push or bad positional judgement call. As sprint is right now it is still possible to run away and hide when you get caught in a bad position. It doesn't punish the player enough for sprinting. Just an idea.
Naqser wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
No it won't, the returning of playable elites and splitscreen will make Halo Halo again.
Explain how sprint is Halo. Or more Halo than the ability to play as an elite.
it doesn't hurt or affect anybody, sprinting is jus another feature that anyway most of the games have now a days, while playable elites affected a lot the machinima community since they maybe needed elites for their machinimas, also splitscreen is just something vital from Halo, remove sprint and anything will happen, not if the lack of content at launch in the new games, the lack of splitscreen and the many bugs and glitches that aren't fixed continues, it has no constructive sense to remove sprint, while if they add back playable elites it would be a massive new for the machinima community, remove sprint and the community would maybe split even more, who the hell cares of sprinting, go and ask many people that don't play Halo 5 anymore and they would tell you many different reasons, but any of them will be just for sprint.
Exactly, sprint is another gameplay machanic, except that's not exactly some small thing, it's one of h5s core mechanics and it changes combat and map design as a whole, if you want to argue about elites go to the elites thread.
I'm not really talking about playable elites at all, It's an example (like splitscreen too) that removing sprinting won't make Halo great again or anything with all it's other issues continuing, it won't change anything big at all, sprint is here to stay we like it or not, there are better thing to focus on now talking about modern Halo issues, like with the terrible req system and the stupid "month of mythic" I think that really affects way more Halo than sprint and needs to be removed from later games more than sprint, Halo is almost becoming a pay to win and pay to play and here's everyone just complaining of sprinting.
Sprint is a directly gameplay related thing, REQs and the MoM aren't. You thinking what you think about sprint and where focus should be does not mean I share that opinion or those thoughts as I see other priorities.

Sprint will most likely stay in Halo 5, but with Halo 6 it can be removed, just like previous mechanics have been removed that were also said to "be here to stay".

If you want to focus on REQs and MoMs, you go ahead and do that. I'll focus on where my priorities lie.
so then you prefer a pay to win Halo without sprint, you really care more about sprint than that Halo is almost becoming a pay to win???
Dinho239 wrote:
Naqser wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
No it won't, the returning of playable elites and splitscreen will make Halo Halo again.
Explain how sprint is Halo. Or more Halo than the ability to play as an elite.
it doesn't hurt or affect anybody, sprinting is jus another feature that anyway most of the games have now a days, while playable elites affected a lot the machinima community since they maybe needed elites for their machinimas, also splitscreen is just something vital from Halo, remove sprint and anything will happen, not if the lack of content at launch in the new games, the lack of splitscreen and the many bugs and glitches that aren't fixed continues, it has no constructive sense to remove sprint, while if they add back playable elites it would be a massive new for the machinima community, remove sprint and the community would maybe split even more, who the hell cares of sprinting, go and ask many people that don't play Halo 5 anymore and they would tell you many different reasons, but any of them will be just for sprint.
Exactly, sprint is another gameplay machanic, except that's not exactly some small thing, it's one of h5s core mechanics and it changes combat and map design as a whole, if you want to argue about elites go to the elites thread.
I'm not really talking about playable elites at all, It's an example (like splitscreen too) that removing sprinting won't make Halo great again or anything with all it's other issues continuing, it won't change anything big at all, sprint is here to stay we like it or not, there are better thing to focus on now talking about modern Halo issues, like with the terrible req system and the stupid "month of mythic" I think that really affects way more Halo than sprint and needs to be removed from later games more than sprint, Halo is almost becoming a pay to win and pay to play and here's everyone just complaining of sprinting.
Sprint is a directly gameplay related thing, REQs and the MoM aren't. You thinking what you think about sprint and where focus should be does not mean I share that opinion or those thoughts as I see other priorities.

Sprint will most likely stay in Halo 5, but with Halo 6 it can be removed, just like previous mechanics have been removed that were also said to "be here to stay".

If you want to focus on REQs and MoMs, you go ahead and do that. I'll focus on where my priorities lie.
so then you prefer a pay to win Halo without sprint, you really care more about sprint than that Halo is almost becoming a pay to win???
How is REQ system related to sprint?
Justima wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Naqser wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
No it won't, the returning of playable elites and splitscreen will make Halo Halo again.
Explain how sprint is Halo. Or more Halo than the ability to play as an elite.
it doesn't hurt or affect anybody, sprinting is jus another feature that anyway most of the games have now a days, while playable elites affected a lot the machinima community since they maybe needed elites for their machinimas, also splitscreen is just something vital from Halo, remove sprint and anything will happen, not if the lack of content at launch in the new games, the lack of splitscreen and the many bugs and glitches that aren't fixed continues, it has no constructive sense to remove sprint, while if they add back playable elites it would be a massive new for the machinima community, remove sprint and the community would maybe split even more, who the hell cares of sprinting, go and ask many people that don't play Halo 5 anymore and they would tell you many different reasons, but any of them will be just for sprint.
Exactly, sprint is another gameplay machanic, except that's not exactly some small thing, it's one of h5s core mechanics and it changes combat and map design as a whole, if you want to argue about elites go to the elites thread.
I'm not really talking about playable elites at all, It's an example (like splitscreen too) that removing sprinting won't make Halo great again or anything with all it's other issues continuing, it won't change anything big at all, sprint is here to stay we like it or not, there are better thing to focus on now talking about modern Halo issues, like with the terrible req system and the stupid "month of mythic" I think that really affects way more Halo than sprint and needs to be removed from later games more than sprint, Halo is almost becoming a pay to win and pay to play and here's everyone just complaining of sprinting.
Sprint is a directly gameplay related thing, REQs and the MoM aren't. You thinking what you think about sprint and where focus should be does not mean I share that opinion or those thoughts as I see other priorities.

Sprint will most likely stay in Halo 5, but with Halo 6 it can be removed, just like previous mechanics have been removed that were also said to "be here to stay".

If you want to focus on REQs and MoMs, you go ahead and do that. I'll focus on where my priorities lie.
so then you prefer a pay to win Halo without sprint, you really care more about sprint than that Halo is almost becoming a pay to win???
How is REQ system related to sprint?
I'm telling that why does everyone care so much about sprinting (which really anyone that is a true fan cares, just the bungie fanboys) when there are such many other worst issues, like the damn "month of mythic" that is something we should focus that doesn't return NEVER instead of complaining for a new game mechanic feature. How many times would I have to say it untill someone at least tries to understand this or pay attention????
Without running it would take too long to get across maps ☹️
Without running it would take too long to get across maps ☹️
Not if maps were built around not having sprint

You know, like in Halo 1-3?
Dinho239 wrote:
Naqser wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
No it won't, the returning of playable elites and splitscreen will make Halo Halo again.
Explain how sprint is Halo. Or more Halo than the ability to play as an elite.
it doesn't hurt or affect anybody, sprinting is jus another feature that anyway most of the games have now a days, while playable elites affected a lot the machinima community since they maybe needed elites for their machinimas, also splitscreen is just something vital from Halo, remove sprint and anything will happen, not if the lack of content at launch in the new games, the lack of splitscreen and the many bugs and glitches that aren't fixed continues, it has no constructive sense to remove sprint, while if they add back playable elites it would be a massive new for the machinima community, remove sprint and the community would maybe split even more, who the hell cares of sprinting, go and ask many people that don't play Halo 5 anymore and they would tell you many different reasons, but any of them will be just for sprint.
Exactly, sprint is another gameplay machanic, except that's not exactly some small thing, it's one of h5s core mechanics and it changes combat and map design as a whole, if you want to argue about elites go to the elites thread.
I'm not really talking about playable elites at all, It's an example (like splitscreen too) that removing sprinting won't make Halo great again or anything with all it's other issues continuing, it won't change anything big at all, sprint is here to stay we like it or not, there are better thing to focus on now talking about modern Halo issues, like with the terrible req system and the stupid "month of mythic" I think that really affects way more Halo than sprint and needs to be removed from later games more than sprint, Halo is almost becoming a pay to win and pay to play and here's everyone just complaining of sprinting.
Sprint is a directly gameplay related thing, REQs and the MoM aren't. You thinking what you think about sprint and where focus should be does not mean I share that opinion or those thoughts as I see other priorities.

Sprint will most likely stay in Halo 5, but with Halo 6 it can be removed, just like previous mechanics have been removed that were also said to "be here to stay".

If you want to focus on REQs and MoMs, you go ahead and do that. I'll focus on where my priorities lie.
so then you prefer a pay to win Halo without sprint, you really care more about sprint than that Halo is almost becoming a pay to win???
Warzone isn't really representive of Halo anyway. Warzone is Halo 4 on crack, and I couldn't care less what happens to that cesspool of casual pandering, bad map design and poor balancing joke of a "bigger BTB", you know what would have made a better bigger BTB? Actually making a real massive Halo BTB invasion and dominion gamemmode that is about grabbing weapons and vehicles as they respawn, not a thinly veiled re-do of the ordinance system.

So as far as I'm concerned, bringing Halo back to the game design that gave it the ability to have such great map diversity and design, ie remove sprint (and the abilities tied to it) and thruster, is more important than the most braindead and pandering new "Halo" gamemode ever created
I've always found it stupid how you cant sprint without a ability, yes, I know i just started halo on my OWN platform. that doesn't mean I haven't played on other peoples console. Anyway, I think soldiers should be able to run without having to get an ability. Maybe I'm crazy, Maybe soldiers should just jog everywhere they go, But I think sprint should be a natural ability.
Dinho239 wrote:
Justima wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Naqser wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
Dinho239 wrote:
No it won't, the returning of playable elites and splitscreen will make Halo Halo again.
Explain how sprint is Halo. Or more Halo than the ability to play as an elite.
it doesn't hurt or affect anybody, sprinting is jus another feature that anyway most of the games have now a days, while playable elites affected a lot the machinima community since they maybe needed elites for their machinimas, also splitscreen is just something vital from Halo, remove sprint and anything will happen, not if the lack of content at launch in the new games, the lack of splitscreen and the many bugs and glitches that aren't fixed continues, it has no constructive sense to remove sprint, while if they add back playable elites it would be a massive new for the machinima community, remove sprint and the community would maybe split even more, who the hell cares of sprinting, go and ask many people that don't play Halo 5 anymore and they would tell you many different reasons, but any of them will be just for sprint.
Exactly, sprint is another gameplay machanic, except that's not exactly some small thing, it's one of h5s core mechanics and it changes combat and map design as a whole, if you want to argue about elites go to the elites thread.
I'm not really talking about playable elites at all, It's an example (like splitscreen too) that removing sprinting won't make Halo great again or anything with all it's other issues continuing, it won't change anything big at all, sprint is here to stay we like it or not, there are better thing to focus on now talking about modern Halo issues, like with the terrible req system and the stupid "month of mythic" I think that really affects way more Halo than sprint and needs to be removed from later games more than sprint, Halo is almost becoming a pay to win and pay to play and here's everyone just complaining of sprinting.
Sprint is a directly gameplay related thing, REQs and the MoM aren't. You thinking what you think about sprint and where focus should be does not mean I share that opinion or those thoughts as I see other priorities.

Sprint will most likely stay in Halo 5, but with Halo 6 it can be removed, just like previous mechanics have been removed that were also said to "be here to stay".

If you want to focus on REQs and MoMs, you go ahead and do that. I'll focus on where my priorities lie.
so then you prefer a pay to win Halo without sprint, you really care more about sprint than that Halo is almost becoming a pay to win???
How is REQ system related to sprint?
I'm telling that why does everyone care so much about sprinting (which really anyone that is a true fan cares, just the bungie fanboys) when there are such many other worst issues, like the damn "month of mythic" that is something we should focus that doesn't return NEVER instead of complaining for a new game mechanic feature. How many times would I have to say it untill someone at least tries to understand this or pay attention????
This thread is extramelly busy compared to others, maybe 343 will give a poo and read it. I think we all knows that this is not about sprinting its about the problems of the multiplayer, which are

bad maps
too low ttk(weak shield)
No skill Jumping and climber is just bad
bad map design
No promethean vision, this is unacceptable, how should I know where they coming from?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 477
  4. 478
  5. 479
  6. 480
  7. 481
  8. ...
  9. 834