[Locked] The sprint discussion thread

OP Gandalfur

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 838
  4. 839
  5. ...
  6. 840
Soooo I guess I'll throw my two cents into the halo ring. I don't mind sprint being in Campaigns. Especially with Halo Infinite being open world. But multiplayer I'd be happy if it wasn't in there (at least as part of the core multiplayer experience). If sprint was in select game modes like 2 tabs, one for "traditional play" and one for "modern play" one without sprint and the other with sprint.
LITTLE TE wrote:
Spikanor wrote:
it seems that sprint is staying in the halo series and its not getting remove any more.
its been confirmed in the halo infinite gameplay trailer that sprint is staying.
*It's confirmed for campaign, but I have a feeling it won't be in 4v4. We'll see if 343 messes up again.
I told the gentlemen I was talking to in this thread a few months ago there would be sprint. No one believed me and I told them I would say "I told you so".
idk where they had that idea then. A lot of people I've seen expected sprint to be in Infinite, many of them just pre-wrote off Infinite because of the mere possibility.
LITTLE TE wrote:
Spikanor wrote:
it seems that sprint is staying in the halo series and its not getting remove any more.
its been confirmed in the halo infinite gameplay trailer that sprint is staying.
*It's confirmed for campaign, but I have a feeling it won't be in 4v4. We'll see if 343 messes up again.
I told the gentlemen I was talking to in this thread a few months ago there would be sprint. No one believed me and I told them I would say "I told you so".
idk where they had that idea then. A lot of people I've seen expected sprint to be in Infinite, many of them just pre-wrote off Infinite because of the mere possibility.
I got kind of curious who it was, but I couldn't find anyone who said there won't be sprint.
Personally I don’t really care although I think they should remove it so older fans will be more inclined to play halo infinite as they hate it a lot
Personally I don’t really care although I think they should remove it so older fans will be more inclined to play halo infinite as they hate it a lot
but most 343i ask older fans to aprove things there wane add in the halo series that there need to ask permission first to then to add new things in the halo series?
so far i know is that 343i can all the things in the halo series there wane see in the game.

the only things that older fans from halo can do is share there meaning about it and its 343i choose if there wane listing to then or not.
and so far i have see on some older fans from halo there have accept it that this version off sprint is in the game its still better then what halo 4 and halo 5 has and thats for then good what we get in halo infinite for sprint version.
Personally enjoy sprint in Halo.

Embraced it with open arms in Reach where i used it almost exclusively as my ability. I probably enjoyed 4 and 5 more due to its inclusion.
ApacheWR wrote:

Embraced it with open arms in Reach where i used it almost exclusively as my ability. I probably enjoyed 4 and 5 more due to its inclusion.
ApacheWR wrote:

I don't really like it, but I've accepted the fact that 343 doesn't intent to remove it.
Honestly I win easy duels because people are sprinting when I'm not, so im firing while they aren't.
However I really don't like slide, I'll deal with sprint but I'm not accepting slide.
Think it's time to finally sunset this topic, it's had quite the run.
As details about Infinite have now been revealed and we have the Infinite forums in full swing, feel free to use any of the existing threads regarding sprint or classic mechanics to continue your discussions.
stckrboy wrote:
Think it's time to finally sunset this topic, it's had quite the run.
https://media.giphy.com/media/VdA713I3sYinC/giphy.gif
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 838
  4. 839
  5. ...
  6. 840