The story behind your current armor set

OP lickmyb4c0n

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I've unlocked "Commando Verde" helmet and I was looking for a perfect armor for it, found "Infiltrator" and I thought:
well, this white spaces in the armor set actually looks awesome!
Well my colors are white and black with a green visor(long story). I wear the Recon BDA helmet since Christmas and the Achilles body armor
Boredom
Caehnin wrote:
Pingumumbo wrote:
I like my armour, my armour is cool, bye.
How do you see though?
I can see with the sounds.
Pingumumbo wrote:
Caehnin wrote:
Pingumumbo wrote:
How do you see though?
Hi Batman
I wear Brown because i dont find toi much player with this color and m'y armor sets are just based in the last i unlocked even if its ugly i dont like to have unintilised item so i wear them until m'y next armor unlock
My brother and I wanted to create the ugliest spartans we could.
I do love Jorge but I chose this armour simply because I think its the best looking helmet, and the best looking armour :)
As for my colours, I've always used black and yellow because I think it makes things look industrial and more serious/purposeful
I wear Centurion armor because, well, it has more of a resemblance to Chief's armor in the campaign. Plus, it seems more spartan like compared to some of the other ones. I also wear the Decimator helmet 'cause it resemble's Noble Six's MKV[b] variant that I used often back in Reach. It feels unique to me with the combo that I have right now.
As for the visor, I've been a little undecided for a while, until I settled for the Dianthus. I guess I like the visor with a bit of the purple-ish color to it. If you look at it one way, you can see it has a close resemblance to the traditional spartan visor, but with a different twist to it. It also looks good with the black armor I'm wearing.
I love my armor because Jun is my favorite Reach character, and having the Mark vi helmet with it looks better than having the actual vigilant helm personally.
Shanez1215 wrote:
My brother and I wanted to create the ugliest spartans we could.
Seeker is the perfect way to go for your goal.
I'm generally like armor sets that emphasize an aggressive look...currently using Wrath Anhur(it fits the bill...).
Caehnin wrote:
Pingumumbo wrote:
Caehnin wrote:
Pingumumbo wrote:
How do you see though?
Hi Batman
If I can't see me, they can't see me.
I've always been a Reach fan.I like the armor that Jorge-052 had in the game.My spartan has the Erőd skin of the Indomitable armor.I like it.It honors Reach & Jorge.I consider my spartan a walking tank(Much like Jorge).This armor set is perfect.In my opinion.
Pingumumbo wrote:
Caehnin wrote:
Pingumumbo wrote:
Caehnin wrote:
Pingumumbo wrote:
How do you see though?
Hi Batman
If I can't see me, they can't see me.
Hello Caboose. ;)
I opened a gold pack, it had the Mark IV helmet. I wore that and then searched my collection and saw I had a Mark IV body.

Spoiler:
Show
My real armor is on standby so I keep getting some hand me downs
Story for my armor set:
  • Visor:(the lighter-ish color schemed one of the Autum visor) Because it looks like the Chief's Visor, and who doesn't like/love The Master Chief
  • Armor: Soldier Dogface: Because I like having the look of: "Take more ammo/gear than you think your going to need" look. Plus if you look closely at it, it looks like Soldier ZNTH(Zenith) armor from Halo 4, which was obtained with the Killing Spree mastery commendation.
  • Helmet: Mako Chintonic(or whatever it's called, can't remember it's name atm): Because....well....having a shark mouth on your spartan helmet never looked better.
Honestly I'd been planning this set up since about day one of my time with Halo 5.
For me, I wear the full Security armor set, with sage green colors and a gold visor, and use the "at the ready" stance. I wore this same style of armor back during the old Halo 3 days and was happy to see it come back in Halo 5. Helps me remember some of the good times back then.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8