Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

The Stupidest Things

OP xBALLER 4 LYFEx

What are some of the stupidest things you've done in this game? One of mine is collating a teammate.
Shooting a Warthog hijacker with a Railgun, killing them but also killing two teammates in the explosion.
Getting EMP'd in a banshee and smashing 2 - 3 of my teammates on the way down. Unintentional, but very humiliating.
probely the time I sold a halo ce pistol
I can name a few:
  • Strafing in and out behind walls, throw a sticky, hits invisible boundary of wall, sticks my face, die.
  • Cross-mapping teammates unintentionally with Rockets/Plasma Casters/Incineration Cannon
  • Splattering myself when exiting a vehicle at high speeds.
Once in a firefight match, I spawned in and jumped onto a mancannon straight into the path of an incoming phantom. Turns out those things can splatter you.

When my elite controller broke, I didn't have the buttons mapped in the game. I ended up just rubbing my face against some guy until he killed me because I couldn't remember which button was melee.

Also sort of related; I seem to be the living embodiment of the Catch skull. Anything that can explode will explode when I'm about, even if we're playing completely separate games. It happens so frequently I give a warning label to anyone I play with. The amount of times I've seen people seemingly just explode for no reason baffles me.
You might be sitting there scoffing, they all do...until I unitentially strike
Killing myself with rockets by shooting trying to kill someone and hitting a surface that is too close to me. LOL
So i was playing with my friend i saw a tank and i pushed a button and the tank flew in the air and landed on my friend. And it said on the kill score thing that i killed him though i wasn't in the tank.
Running to grab the oddball and as I sprinted and slid then jumped, so did a team mate but on top of me and he missed the ledge and pushed me down by jumping on my head and I fell off the map and we lost
I once held the nade button down at the start of a stronghold on empire game. The nade hit the explosive barrel and killed all 3 of my teammates and I got booted out right away. Then a guy send me a message and was angry because I quit the match.
So i was playing with my friend i saw a tank and i pushed a button and the tank flew in the air and landed on my friend. And it said on the kill score thing that i killed him though i wasn't in the tank.
I know about that. Wasn't it in a Reach custom game or was it Halo 5?