OP Sp00kyM0nk

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Dear Waypointers,
The Gold Gift Packs are now live, and all of us should have one. I have decided to share mine with the community; specifically the next person to comment in this thread. However, there is a catch: to comment, you must be willing to give your own Gold Gift Pack to whoever will comment right after you.
This simple rule is entirely honor based: do not comment if you are unwilling to give and do not comment more than once in this thread. Make it count!
Let's celebrate the Halo community! Spread the joy!
EDIT: Feel free to use this thread just to give or exchange packs, I'm fairly sure the mods would prefer to contain that stuff in one place.
IMPORTANT EDIT: It seems that you can only give them to people in your Friend list. So, you can do as I did, and add a buddy, even if it is only for a few minutes. Don't let that minor inconvenience stop you! :D
Great idea! I'm up for it. :)

Edit: Received and sent!
I've still got mine, so why not?

EDIT:
Thanks! :-)

EDIT 2:
Sent! Enjoy.
I'm down
Edit: Received and Sent
Anybody want to exchange with me?
I've got a few 343 gifted REQ packs to give away, so I'm happy to add my name to the list. So who am I going to be sending it to then? :)

Edit: REQ Pack sent, enjoy the Gold C75Z :)
stckrboy wrote:
I've got a few 343 gifted REQ packs to give away, so I'm happy to add my name to the list. So who am I going to be sending it to then? :)
Am I feeling lucky? :D

Edit: stckrboy is the best!! Thank you!
I've got a gold pack just waiting to be given away :)

Edit: mr flasch, I'll give you the gold pack when I get home tonight around 10 pm est. And C75Z, you haven't forgotten about me, have you?
Count me in for this. I've got a pack ready to go.

edit: sent to EdgeHedgehog.
edit 2: received from Might of Phobos - thanks!
Whoever gets my pack,when you use the tank remember me.
Edit:JackGilb has recived his.
I got one to give!
JackGilb wrote:
I got one to give!
:D ?
Edit: I've found out my friend gave me his pack so I've decided to return the favor since this thread hasn't had any activity in a while. I'm disqualified :(
Edit: I've found out my friend gave me his pack so I've decided to return the favor since this thread hasn't had any activity in a while. I'm disqualified :(
So does that make me the proud recipient of Ghost of Online's gold gift pack? :)

EDIT: Since HWM Who is that was the next in line who hadn't already commented, he received my gold pack! Make good use of it!

Edit: mr flasch, I'll give you the gold pack when I get home tonight around 10 pm est. And C75Z, you haven't forgotten about me, have you?
Did you give me one? Fixurownemail gave me a gold pack so I gave one back.
stckrboy wrote:

Edit: REQ Pack sent, enjoy the Gold C75Z :)
Me!!! Or give I Zinger I we both deserve some. :-)
C75Z wrote:

Oh, they way this thread was supposed to work via the OP was that you give a gold pack to the person who comments below you. So commenter 1 gives a gold to commenter 2, who gives a gold to commenter 3, and so on.
But it's ok if you've already given yours away.
C75Z wrote:

Oh, they way this thread was supposed to work via the OP was that you give a gold pack to the person who comments below you. So commenter 1 gives a gold to commenter 2, who gives a gold to commenter 3, and so on.
But it's ok if you've already given yours away.
Oh, sorry, I didnt see that.
Better than letting that gold pack sit and gather dust in my UI. I'm in.

Edit: Received and sent.
Rookie Prime I will give you a pack when I get home in a couple hours! Enjoy!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7