[Locked] The truth about farmers.

OP Enlightening966

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Yeah they do. Yesterday after a good assault game(no farming) a guy invited me and 10 other. Went into warzone and triple capped and blew to core. 2 game, same thing happenbut they decided to not core until they farm kills. ( i heard them say farm ) i took that oni chaingun turret and tore the core down, left the lobby and reported all of them. XD!.
BEFORE THAT I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH THEM. HERE IS WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT FARMERS.
These guys are not some pshchotic gamers who enjoy buy hurting other. The dont farm Achilles. They do it because they are good at game. You kniw when you go randoms against organized fireteams of 4 in slayer who are in onyx/ champion.
Tyese are just good player. They do what normal players do, capture bases,kill people. They are good thats why we are not able to defend. So yeah they are not some jerks, but they are just normal guys. Some of them are so friend and nice people to be with. I met one guy, he was farming yet he was a very good person, he didnt use any bad word but instead funny comment or line just like I do. he is very Friendly as well. He is in my favorite friends now.
SO DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY THE GAME BUT BY THEIR PERSONALITY. YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.
Exceptions. There are some like most of us imagine them. But not all are like that. If 6ou really want to report someone, join their lobby, talk to them in a friendly manner. Be parient, they will give away everything you need for proof without asking a question.
So please DO NOT REPORT GOOD PLAYERS IF YOU CANT FIGHT THEM.
ALSO I AM NOT LIKE THAT. I AM JUST A CASUAL WHO HAPPENS TO BE BETWEEN DIAMOND/ONYX.( droped in rank become of running solo and 300 ms latency in my country )

I hops this helps any of the good player out there( you can thank me if it works)

If you are not like them and reportjust anyone, please stop. You are not being nice but you yourself are becoming a part of the ill side of the community, by runing someones profile. That make you no better than the true bad guys out there.
So please, I beg you to stop.
And yes, i confirmed that these guys were farming for kills not not because they just just good.
good cop, bad cop huh?
Yeah my group of friends and I used to search reach objective and team mythic in Halo 3 and would only hold on kids who talked trash or against other teams. Nothing more satisfying than spawn killing some kids who do it non stop against guests all day till they quit

For the most part tho I'll never stat on kids just to stat. It's too boring.
They may be nice people, but what they're doing isn't (And that is, forcing them to quit if they wanna continue having fun, and risking a ban by doing so.)

The spawnkilling itself isn't bad, but as long as WZ has quit bans, then it kicks off a bigger problem.
good people don't do bad things. Good players don't need to artificially boost their stats or take advantage of broken mechanics to play the game.
When the kill feed is almost all red teams kills.

Gets to 30 seconds, than they all leave.
And repeat at the armory.

And pull out phaetons and Banshees at the core.
Hovering near the spawn points, just close enough not to make people spawn somewhere else
Farming is alright you just need a good team to fight back
Dude, I've farmed before and I can assure you, it's for kills and kills only.
Neyrra wrote:
Was the time you said not to triple cap?I don't understand what it is.
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
Yeah. Most people prefer a double cap farm. Unless it's a bad map, the we core and hope for a better map.
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
Yeah. Most people prefer a double cap farm. Unless it's a bad map, the we core and hope for a better map.
I wanted to core.I get one core win every month because the enemy team always triple caps.
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
I wanted to core.I get one core win every month because the enemy team always triple caps.
Not when you have a team of 12. We establish a line on the map. No one crosses that line. The line also moves, depending on how good the enemy team is/ how many people the enemy team has. It's a deathlock no one can escape.
Frankly, You reap what you sow.
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
Not when you have a team of 12. We establish a line on the map. No one crosses that line. The line also moves, depending on how good the enemy team is/ how many people the enemy team has. It's a deathlock no one can escape.
I am totally gonna accidentally cross the line.
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
It takes strategy to farm. A weak lock would result in the enemy team rebelling and potentially, giving us trouble.
Also, if the enemy team is good, things start to go south.
The only time I've been backfired is when I went against Nas and Noble and the others.
Those guys have been giving me trouble ever since I hit the 140s lol
Oh and I farmed Pingy last night. Fun stuff.
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
It takes strategy to farm. A weak lock would result in the enemy team rebelling and potentially, giving us trouble.
The only time I've been backfired is when I went against Nas and Noble and the others.
I saw the feed.Wish I was there to farm Pingy.He is always destroying me.3 out of 5 times Pingy had been on the enemy team and always destroyed me.The worst was when he was joined with Mint Blitz not smurf account.
I don't think farming is an issue. I've had it happen maybe once and at the time I didn't even know it was a thing. It's not a terrible experience and once the game is over so is the farming. If anything they are just giving you an opportunity to fight back rather than taking the game. Which is better? That depends on whether you would just rather have the game end and be done with it or play like a champion and continue to bring the fight to the farmers.
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
"Reap what you sow" Unintentional farming pun? lol
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
I saw the feed.Wish I was there to farm Pingy.He is always destroying me.3 out of 5 times Pingy had been on the enemy team and always destroyed me.The worst was when he was joined with Mint Blitz not smurf account.
Just wait till you play Nas and Noble. They are Inheritors man. Scary af.
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
"Reap what you sow" Unintentional farming pun? lol
You guessed it. ;)
It was intentional actually. That's why it's an edit.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11